+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

emma_h_s

Feb 1, 2015
Woohoo, I got my PPR today.

Jan 31 - ITA for FSW
Feb 19 - application submitted and then moved by CIC to be processed under CEC class
Feb 20 - automated AOR letter
Mid April - able to access ECAS - status 'in process'. Everything in My CIC - 'not needed at this time'
Mid May - called CIC to check they had our medicals and discovered after numerous calls that they had been lost in their system.
Mid June - My CIC updated to Review of medicals 'in progress' and background check 'not started', ECAS changed to Application Received
Mid June - contacted by CIC to say my husband and children's medicals were missing (I thought this had all been resolved in May).
End June - My CIC updated to background check in progress
July 6 - Review of Medicals - passed
July 8 - PPR request email.

ECAS still doesn't say medicals received.

I was on implied status from March and had a bridging open work permit application refused in May due to lack of progress with the PR application at the time, but I appealed and got the permit 4 weeks later.

It has been a stressful 5 months for me and my family, but it looks like we are nearly there.

I believe the lack of progress compared to so many others who applied in February was due to the lost medical results - if anyone else is in the same situation with months of no updates at all I'd recommend calling CIC to check they have the results. They would only check mine 3 months after they had been submitted though.

Good luck everyone!

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
congrats to all who got their pprs, wow seems like a shower of ppr from cic

watching the timelines seems that about every one is having ppr within 4 months of submission of application/aor. so i will be expecting copr before 16 september :p :p :p :p :p

great folks enjoy the moment

melarist

Oct 25, 2013
Hopefulguy said:
congrats Melarist.

how long was your Ecas in process for?
hi hopefulguy..it has been changed from App received to In process on June 30.. But they started processing the application on June 26..i have 3 lines on my ecas.

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
kkpar said:
Hi Ed,

That is the thing which makes me feel worried.

My ECAs

1 We received your application for permanent residence on January 28, 2015.
2 We started processing your application on March 8, 2015.
3 Medical results have been received.

MyCIC

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
A final decision has been reached Not Started

There is no update whatsoever. I'm still confused as I have no confirmation. I have PPR but no updates on the above
mine is the same as yours - although no processing your application on ECAS - i used to have it - then it disappeared when a whole bunch of them did

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
emma_h_s said:

Jan 31 - ITA for FSW
Feb 19 - application submitted and then moved by CIC to be processed under CEC class
Feb 20 - automated AOR letter
Mid April - able to access ECAS - status 'in process'. Everything in My CIC - 'not needed at this time'
Mid May - called CIC to check they had our medicals and discovered after numerous calls that they had been lost in their system.
Mid June - My CIC updated to Review of medicals 'in progress' and background check 'not started', ECAS changed to Application Received
Mid June - contacted by CIC to say my husband and children's medicals were missing (I thought this had all been resolved in May).
End June - My CIC updated to background check in progress
July 6 - Review of Medicals - passed
July 8 - PPR request email.

ECAS still doesn't say medicals received.

I was on implied status from March and had a bridging open work permit application refused in May due to lack of progress with the PR application at the time, but I appealed and got the permit 4 weeks later.

It has been a stressful 5 months for me and my family, but it looks like we are nearly there.

I believe the lack of progress compared to so many others who applied in February was due to the lost medical results - if anyone else is in the same situation with months of no updates at all I'd recommend calling CIC to check they have the results. They would only check mine 3 months after they had been submitted though.

Good luck everyone!
congrats sounds like a battle!! - kinda wishing i had applied for BOWP now, but i went with what they said about needing more than the auto AOR ... not working for a month and bit now - PPR soon i hope!

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
aj355 said:
Awesome News.

Received the PR today (visa stamped on passport and "confirmation of permanent residence") :) :)

Timeline:
EE profile created: 02-01-2015
ITA: 20-03-2015
Application Submitted: 04-04-2015
AOR : 07-04-2015
Passport request: 22-06-2015
Passport Sent: 30-06-2015
Passport received back: 08-07-2015

-Aakash
congrats....

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help!
Yesterday I got email from job bank that your account is about to be suspended due to inactivity......
Is this a cause of concern and what to do ??? ??? ???
I tried to open this link http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/contact-us-eng.do
given in the mail but it always end up in the error...

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
jaffa83 said:
Sorry to hear about that. They will refund your application within 3-6 weeks and you need not do anything. But if you have the docs ready now why don't you send a Case Specific Enquiry to reopen your case.

@ JoshH...Sorry to hear that but give it a try again if you have the chance and don't give up.

@ dragon17sky...Happy for you, I will be more happy if you and rasber get all the way to final positive result. Anyway, you deserve every positive news from CIC. Good Luck!!

Good Luck to All folks, who are waiting!!
Thanks! Jaffa, looks like I am among the few residual March applicants.
Submitted application on March 10th still waiting.

shaggy_ger

Apr 24, 2015
Its nice to see people who received ITA back in January and February receiving PPR, its the least they deserve at this stage. Here's hoping for more PPR's in the coming weeks.

ITA: 20th March (FSW)
Additonal Docs Requested: 28th April (CELPIP)

ECAS: Application Received

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
emma_h_s said:
Congrats and +1 for your detailed explanation on your process. So how did CIC commincated when your Medicals changed to Review in Progress in MYCIC. Did they sent you any email or a letter to your address.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aj355 said:
Awesome News.

Received the PR today (visa stamped on passport and "confirmation of permanent residence") :) :)

Timeline:
EE profile created: 02-01-2015
ITA: 20-03-2015
Application Submitted: 04-04-2015
AOR : 07-04-2015
Passport request: 22-06-2015
Passport Sent: 30-06-2015
Passport received back: 08-07-2015

-Aakash
Congratulations!! now you can relax and enjoy!

olivia0827

Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Febsb said:
Got PPR
I would like to thank everyone who connect here. This thread is really helpfull. Keep posting guys

It was a roller coaster ride. So many times disappointed when i saw people from May getting ppr and March were waiting like me. But now its my day.
Guys wait for your turn. Everybody will get ppr soon.

CIC people are working hard to make us happy. Wait and stay happy.

Have faith in God.

ITA: Feb 27
App: 4th week of March
Schedule A: first week of May
RPRF: July
PPR : July
Congrats, Febsb. How long did it take from RPRF to PPR for you? I've been waiting for more than two weeks. Nothing happens since I paid RPRF, so worried...

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to all who received PPR this week, you guys can enjoy and relax! and don't worry about updating ECAS - I've read it somewhere that they do updates once every Tuesday so nothing will show up until the next Tuesday!! you have the request in hand, so who cares!!

I hope all of us who are on the waiting list, will hear good news soon!