Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
EE category : FSWP (with spouse, no children)
Processing center : CPC-Ottawa

- EE profile submitted : February 20 (score 496)
- ITA : March 20
- Application submitted : April 2 (from within Canada while on WHV)
- Change of country address : April 6 (moved back to France to wait for PPR there)
- 1st AOR received : April 8
- Medicals passed : May 22
- Request for ECA online access : May 28 (sent by WES to CIC on June 4, confirmed received on June 12 by CIC Call Centre)

ECAS status : "Application received" (since May 25)

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 20, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on February 21, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.

MyCIC status :

- Application/profile status : Open
- Review of eligibility : Review in Progress (April 8)
- Review of medical results : Passed (May 22)
- Review of submitted documents : No additional documents are needed at this time
- Scheduling an interview : Not needed at this time
- A background check is needed : In progress (May 22)
- A final decision has been reached : Not started

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
donatelo said:
Reading your quote make me feel like I'm the king of patience I received aor March 7 everything in progress since March 25 just send schedule A June 30 :eek:
Are you in Canada? - I'm in the patience group with you (even a few days ahead haha :( )

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barbee2012 said:
Hi Guys, my EE application was cancelled due to incomplete requirements. :( I hired an immigration consultant to help me for my application and i should blame them for not properly checking all my documents before they submit my application. According to the letter of CIC i am missing one the required elements my..POLICE CLEARANCE. And the letter says i am missing some docus too wich they did not specify. How do i get my refund? Am i still have the chance to re-open my application? It's so depressing since i already received my AOR then my medical says i passed then after a while my application was cancelled.
That's SAD..hope you get the file reopened soon after you do CSE and explanation letter.

What are your time lines though?

ARMANIZ

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barbee2012

Yes you can, just send them CSE with the required documents. Do not give up.

SushilEE

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Barbee2012 said:
Hi Guys, my EE application was cancelled due to incomplete requirements. :( I hired an immigration consultant to help me for my application and i should blame them for not properly checking all my documents before they submit my application. According to the letter of CIC i am missing one the required elements my..POLICE CLEARANCE. And the letter says i am missing some docus too wich they did not specify. How do i get my refund? Am i still have the chance to re-open my application? It's so depressing since i already received my AOR then my medical says i passed then after a while my application was cancelled.
ahh, that's a tough one to swallow. Barbee2012 - I believe you and that's why you hired some one to do your job.
Frankly speaking the effort and energy you put in your application, no one else can do the same. Although, some people can claim that lawyers are expert.
In the end, they are humans too and human tend to do mistakes.

Express Entry is not so hard that you need any lawyer to file your application. I have been following this forum since couple of months and I can see here each and every case is unique.
I will suggest, try on your own and you will get good results. All the best in future.

tosincci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4/04/2015 & 29/6/2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
Barbee2012 said:
Sorry about that. Based on the CIC requirements, if you totally excluded including a Police Clearance a denial is the consequence. you will get a refund within 20days.

however, without trying to raise your hopes up, you can search this forum properly. i had read somewhere earlier who seemed to be in similar situation as you, sent a Case Specific inquiry and was fortunate to have the application re-opened. i will advise you look through your application and also include whatever documents you think are missing with the CSE and keep your fingers crossed while you wait for a new ITA.

SORRY once again. All will be well.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barbee2012 said:
Sorry to hear that - but DON'T GIVE UP!! if you know all the missing documents (go over your application and read the guide carefully and identify all the missing documents), then send a CSE with an explanation letter and an apology for the overlook, attach all the missing documents and hopefully your application will be re-opened. Mine had the same issue, send the additional documents and it got reopened after I waited for 6 weeks and even after I have received the refund!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I have a question for those who were asked to submit RCMP - how long did it take since you submitted the RCMP report until you see another progress (whether asking for another document or receiving passport request). I was asked to submit RCMP for my partner which he did and luckily we got it after 3 business days - my dilemma is that we are traveling on the 12th of July and will not be back until August 17th so I wonder if I will submit the RCMP CIC will request passports while we are away. I want to be in the safe side and not send it until close to our return, we already have till August 30th to submit it, but at the same time wanna move the process fast.

Any thoughts or insights will be greatly appreciated

SushilEE

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
AAlhadka said:
Guys, I have a question for those who were asked to submit RCMP - how long did it take since you submitted the RCMP report until you see another progress (whether asking for another document or receiving passport request). I was asked to submit RCMP for my partner which he did and luckily we got it after 3 business days - my dilemma is that we are traveling on the 12th of July and will not be back until August 17th so I wonder if I will submit the RCMP CIC will request passports while we are away. I want to be in the safe side and not send it until close to our return, we already have till August 30th to submit it, but at the same time wanna move the process fast.

Any thoughts or insights will be greatly appreciated
In my opinion, it depends upon case to case. I have seen people getting PPR within 10 days of submitting RCMP. I have also observed people waiting for another 30 days for SCH A request. In my case, I was requested for RCMP in last week of June and now we are in July. Only progress in my case is that ECAS status has changed from App. Recved to In Process.
Thus, in the end its your call.

flames21

May 12, 2015
8 weeks after submitting schedule A.... Still Waiting for any kinda update :(

A friend of mine got his PPR in one month and another friend got rejected cuz he didn't mention numbers of hours worked in his reference letter.... too much to take in rite now :-\ :'( ??? :mad:

PJR3055

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Is there any way to track passports with cic, if they have received or not.

Canadapost still shows in transit ..they raised a ticket to investigate

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
hulahoop said:
Another thank you from me.

I landed in Niagara Falls (great place to do it from an atmospheric perspective) at about midnight last night and am now a permanent resident.

It's been a long, stressful, difficult 5 months which were much improved due to the advice and solidarity from all of you good people and it feels amazing to finally reach the end.

Express Entry is punishing but I feel hugely privileged and grateful to get PR in a matter of months instead of years. I feel very much for the people who aren't able to earn the points required... it does feel very unjust at times. Do whatever you can to secure those all important 600 points for having an LMIA job offer.

I hope you all get your PPRs and land soon and wish you all success.

I'll be sticking around here for the foreseeable future to field any questions.

Good luck!

O Canada! :D
Congrats hulahoop, would you mind to share what you were asked while you been facing officer. I am in Ontario so planing to land in Niagara Falls in future while my turn will come.

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I need following help:

> In my passsport, the work permit is stapled ( It was stapled by the immigration officer when I entered Canada on 1st Jan 2015). So, when I send my passport to Ottawa for Immigrant visa, do I need to remove the work permit?

> In the return envelope, deliver to is my address. What should I write in From address?

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Barbee2012 said:
Sorry to hear about that. They will refund your application within 3-6 weeks and you need not do anything. But if you have the docs ready now why don't you send a Case Specific Enquiry to reopen your case.

@JoshH...Sorry to hear that but give it a try again if you have the chance and don't give up.

@dragon17sky...Happy for you, I will be more happy if you and rasber get all the way to final positive result. Anyway, you deserve every positive news from CIC. Good Luck!!

Good Luck to All folks, who are waiting!!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SushilEE said:
In my opinion, it depends upon case to case. I have seen people getting PPR within 10 days of submitting RCMP. I have also observed people waiting for another 30 days for SCH A request. In my case, I was requested for RCMP in last week of June and now we are in July. Only progress in my case is that ECAS status has changed from App. Recved to In Process.
Thus, in the end its your call.
Thanks SushilEE for the advice, it is a hard choice, but I guess I will go ahead and submit the RCMP - worst case scenario that I will cut my trip short if we receive passports requests!

I wasn't asked for Schedule A though!