Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Hopefulguy said:
I dont know if there is a hard and fast rule about that. if there is no cogent reason like this for sending your passport then that might be suspicious.

For example, i am for Nigeria and the local VO that issues PR visa is in Ghana. so even if it is my local VO, i still have to send it out of my country by courier.
Passport is a travel document and supposed to be with the bearer always while traveling abroad, no exceptions for this universal rule.
Even if you manage to get the passports to CIC Ottawa, they may question you about the missing entry/ exit stamps in the passport.

Xero

Feb 5, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I got my PPR today :)

Time lines are follow:

ITA: 17 April
Medical done: 30 April
Application submitted: 8 May
Medical Passed: 27 May
Passport request: 19 June

No additional documentation asked

ECAs still showing 3 lines with dates of EE profile creation not of when I actually submitted.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
Xero said:

Time lines are follow:

ECAs still showing 3 lines with dates of EE profile creation not of when I actually submitted.
Congrats and what is your current ECAS status and when did it changes last time?

Xero

Feb 5, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffa83 said:
Congrats and what is your current ECAS status and when did it changes last time?
My ECAS status is "Application recieved". it never changed through out the process.

The 3rd line was just added i guess 29 May after a day or two when it "Passed" on mycic on 27 May.

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
congrats Xero. So u were not even asked RCMP or canadian police certificate? or did u submit that beforehand?

Xero

Feb 5, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purohit said:
congrats Xero. So u were not even asked RCMP or canadian police certificate? or did u submit that beforehand?
nope i didnt submitted it before neither they asked me.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
What I observed so far is that the applicants with their WPs close to expiry date getting PPRs soon for Inland processing. I did this with the comparative analysis. I may be wrong though but 50% sure. This don't mean that others with longer duration of WPs are not getting their PPRs, they were getting theirs but the files that I mentioned getting some priority which we never know and CIC never discloses it either.

test101

Dec 25, 2014
fl_pie said:
That would be great, but I don't have any relatives in Canada. :\
For some reason I though that the courier service won't accept passports from anyone else except myself or an agent. Am I wrong?

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffa83 said:
What I observed so far is that the applicants with their WPs close to expiry date getting PPRs soon for Inland processing. I did this with the comparative analysis. I may be wrong though but 50% sure. This don't mean that others with longer duration of WPs are not getting their PPRs, they were getting theirs but the files that I mentioned getting some priority which we never know and CIC never discloses it either.
Will keep you guys posted - our LMO expired just days after we applied which is not bringing us much peace of mind these days. Starting the 8th week of waiting and background check in progress - we don't know specific dates as we have a consultant and she will only contact us if some additional docs are required. We observed we should hear some news in about 3 weeks as ppl who applied around April 8 are now getting their PPRs. This forum will be the first one I will share PPR request with.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
jaffa83 said:
I don't think Work Permit is a deciding factor in priority. I know many applicants whose WPs expired in May but CIC didn't care about them. As per my observation Single applicants are getting done faster than Blanket applications. May be they are assigning a due date based on number of individuals on an application. And after the application is sent to concerned VO it will be in queue again as per the waiting list in that particular VO. For example when an application is sent to a VO outside Canada where there are no pending applications they will process it immediately or in a day.
This is just my guess. I might be wrong though.

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
rasber said:
I don't think Work Permit is a deciding factor in priority. I know many applicants whose WPs expired in May but CIC didn't care about them. As per my observation Single applicants are getting done faster than Blanket applications. May be they are assigning a due date based on number of individuals on an application. And after the application is sent to concerned VO it will be in queue again as per the waiting list in that particular VO. For example when an application is sent to a VO outside Canada where there are no pending applications they will process it immediately or in a day.
This is just my guess. I might be wrong though.
I am not denying the other factors but as I said that this is just an observation with no value.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Xero said:

Time lines are follow:

Congrats