+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

just a question to all the frequent users of this forum.

What is the usual expected timeline after someone gets a third line on e-cas?

Also, does a third line indicate anything? (Documents are complete, I should be expecting an acceptance, eligilibility has been verified?)

My timeline:

ITA: March 27
PR App Submitted: May 25
Application/profile status: Open (May 25)
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress (Since May 25)
Review of medical results: Passed (Since June 2)
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time (Since June 2)
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time (Since June 2)
A background check is needed: Not Started (Since June 2)
A final decision has been reached: Not Started (Since June 2)

ecas status: Application Received

1.We received your application for permanent residence on January 26, 2015.
2.We started processing your application on March 8, 2015.
3.Medical results have been received. (Since June 7)

Pokerface

May 5, 2015
Hello,
For people who got their application re-opened after cancellation and submitting documents with Case Specific Enquiry:

Do you guys now see the additional documents submitted through a CSE in MYCIC under the section uploaded document (the page where documents have been initially uploaded with the application) now that your application is re-opened ?

hollaugo

Sep 29, 2014
Guys I have something to run by you. I just found out that in my online personal history I made a slight mistake, Instead of putting 2010/10 to 2011/03 I had entered 2010/10 to 2011/11 in one of my activities for personal history. I have corrected this in the Schedule A and also added an explanation for the omission. is this likely to cause problems for me in anyway, Thanks

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pokerface said:
Hello,
For people who got their application re-opened after cancellation and submitting documents with Case Specific Enquiry:

Do you guys now see the additional documents submitted through a CSE in MYCIC under the section uploaded document (the page where documents have been initially uploaded with the application) now that your application is re-opened ?
There is a whole thread on this : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-applicant-got-cancelled-and-submitted-a-case-specific-inquiry-lets-connect-t290316.0.html

esantos

Jan 30, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
13-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
12-May-2015
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
23-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
07-Aug-2015
hollaugo said:
Guys I have something to run by you. I just found out that in my online personal history I made a slight mistake, Instead of putting 2010/10 to 2011/03 I had entered 2010/10 to 2011/11 in one of my activities for personal history. I have corrected this in the Schedule A and also added an explanation for the omission. is this likely to cause problems for me in anyway, Thanks
It depends on what kind of activity it was,

e.g.
If it was vacation/unemployment time, it shouldn't be of any problem.
If it was study time, it could represent a problem if from 2011/03 to 2011/11 you claimed that you were studying and you didn't have a proper study permit during that time.
If it was work time, it could also represent a problem if from the mentioned timeframe you didn't have a valid work permit that authorized you to work in Canada.

Since you have updated the document (how did you update it? through CSE?) it shouldn't cause any problem, but just in case, try calling CIC and explaining that to the agent, he might be able to do something about it.

Let us know how it progresses. Good luck hollaugo ;)

uozer

Feb 6, 2015
hi everyone, i got residency fee request on May 29 and uploaded the invoice the same day but no movement after that. did anyone have a similar case? how long does it take to the next step from rprf?

thanks a lot!

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
Hopefulguy said:
Many thanks for this DoubleS, really appreciate it. I finally got through to an agent after navigating through so many numbers and finally waiting for an agent for like 15mins.

My thinking before calling was that if you are applying from outside Canada (FSW outside Canada), then your file will be treated at your local visa office responsible for permanent residency. So I was trying to confirm from the guy when my file was sent to my local visa office. He said its not necessarily so. That my file for example is being treated in ottawa and is in process. That the last time it was accessed was early May but he cant give further details on the status.

He later went on to say do not judge anyone's application speed with yours because you are just going to be frustrated cos there a lots of factors that go into the application processing procedure and its a different case for different people.

He said in most cases, Ottawa will process the applications and then pass it at the last stage to the local visa office to issue PPR.

He did mention that application timeline is still 18months but they just try to process express entry faster. i disregarded the 18months info tho.

Good luck everyone
@ Hopeful guy,
Thanks for the info,
JiJI

pk1988

May 21, 2015
Hello all, yesterday my ECAS Status was changed to "Application Received", but there are still 2 lines showing up.

We received your application for permanent residence on February 23, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 24, 2015.

Has someone seen any change in the ECAS status without any update in the application?

Thanks

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
uozer said:
hi everyone, i got residency fee request on May 29 and uploaded the invoice the same day but no movement after that. did anyone have a similar case? how long does it take to the next step from rprf?

thanks a lot!
patience mate!! Plenty of Patience !!! I believe they would soon ask for your PP as RPRF may indicate that everything checks out with your application.

All the best.

gakki_prpr

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
got my fingerprints scanned for RCMP today, the officer said it would take 2 to 8 weeks, however CIC mentioned 3 days on the website, anybody did RCMP before could you please let me know how long is it going to take? Thanks.

Pokerface

May 5, 2015
terulinkarezinka said:
There is a whole thread on this : canadavisa. com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-applicant-got-cancelled-and-submitted-a-case-specific-inquiry-lets-connect-t290316.0 .html
Thank you for the information, I happen to have posted the question on this thread before, but did not get any feedback... which lead me here.

anyhow, I was wondering if it was possible to see the uploaded documents when opening a case specific enquiry on mycic when the application was re-opened, or if an additional document submitted through CSE is visible on Mycic (uploaded document) when CIC takes it into account.

Thank you for your help seniors

silmarilli103

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2014
IELTS Request
14-04-2015
My ECAS only shows the following two lines:

ECAS (Application Received)
1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 12, 2015.
2. Medical results have been received.

I don't have a second line with ' we have started processing your application' and my dates have not been updated! I'm beginning to worry now as I have not been requested a Schedule A either and most applicants who applied around the same time did.. Anyone else in the same boat with just two lines as above?

However, I submitted my RCMP PCC and RFPR fees along with my application and am not expecting updates on those.

hollaugo

Sep 29, 2014
esantos said:
It depends on what kind of activity it was,

e.g.
If it was vacation/unemployment time, it shouldn't be of any problem.
If it was study time, it could represent a problem if from 2011/03 to 2011/11 you claimed that you were studying and you didn't have a proper study permit during that time.
If it was work time, it could also represent a problem if from the mentioned timeframe you didn't have a valid work permit that authorized you to work in Canada.

Since you have updated the document (how did you update it? through CSE?) it shouldn't cause any problem, but just in case, try calling CIC and explaining that to the agent, he might be able to do something about it.

Let us know how it progresses. Good luck hollaugo ;)
Thanks esantos, i realised this after i was told to submit the Schedule A Background information and the Additional Family Information. The Period in question was an unemployed period In my online application the mistake i had made was to enter November instead of March, Everything remained the same including the period from March were all accounted for. Naturally should not be a problem cos it was an honest mistake. Do You have a number i can reach cic by thanks.

gakki_prpr

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silmarilli103 said:
My ECAS only shows the following two lines:

ECAS (Application Received)
1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 12, 2015.
2. Medical results have been received.

I don't have a second line with ' we have started processing your application' and my dates have not been updated! I'm beginning to worry now as I have not been requested a Schedule A either and most applicants who applied around the same time did.. Anyone else in the same boat with just two lines as above?

However, I submitted my RCMP PCC and RFPR fees along with my application and am not expecting updates on those.
I would not too worried about ECAS. For your case probably they did not start processing yet.