+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

allthebest

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
I have issue on country of birth. Apparently my e-medical was filed with wrong country of birth by the clinic. Ever since then I have my medical passed, BG check not started but the strange thing is my app status is now no longer accessible in ecas.
How do I get this corrected? am a bit worried now that because of this the application is put pending. I hope not.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have some doubts regarding filling the EE forms. I am requesting your help coz you guys have already got AOR.

1) I had applied under FSW 2014 and application was returned due to CAP full. So when I update my EE profile, do I need to select as Yes or No for the question "Have you applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?". UCI# is written with pencil. Is this valid? Do I need to give that also?

2) When filling the Education history, do I need to add my 10,+2 education?(am from India) I have added my B-tech course for which I have ECA

3) When selecting the Territory "Ontario", What should be the value (YES/NO) that is to be selected which is shown at the bottom of the page?

Kindly help me...

Thanks in advance,
J

alexander111

Apr 30, 2015
hi guys,
could you clarify a couple of things i havent understood?
i applied for PR April 8th and as almost everybody here im waiting for a response from CIC.

my wp expired april 24th and im in implied status from the fact i applied to extend my permit.
considering i cant go outside canada without getting back in this right moment once ill get an answer from CIC on my PR app how long will i have to wait to leave the country without problem to get back in?!

why they do PPR? i already sent my passport digitally do they need the phisical passport?!
hopefully ill get a positive responde good luck everybody

mazamilam

Jan 26, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/05/2015
Doc's Request.
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
11/05/2015
IELTS Request
Done 8.5
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/08/2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2012
alexander111 said:
hi guys,
could you clarify a couple of things i havent understood?
i applied for PR April 8th and as almost everybody here im waiting for a response from CIC.

my wp expired april 24th and im in implied status from the fact i applied to extend my permit.
considering i cant go outside canada without getting back in this right moment once ill get an answer from CIC on my PR app how long will i have to wait to leave the country without problem to get back in?!

why they do PPR? i already sent my passport digitally do they need the phisical passport?!
hopefully ill get a positive responde good luck everybody
When you applied for your PR, you must have got an Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR). You can now apply for your Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP) with the AOR as you are waiting for your PR application to be processed.

You can travel in and out of the country when you have a visa. Given that your work permit has expired, I would assume your visa has expired as well. First, you have to apply for a BOWP. Once that is processed and you get a new work permit, you have to apply for a new Temporary Residence Visa (TRV), for which the CIC will request you to send in your passport to stamp your new visa. After that you can travel freely, as long as the visa in your passport is valid.

gurubhai

Feb 13, 2015
Hi All,

I have question,

Any of you have have two education degrees and received AOR, Please guide me what should I select in level of education for each degree in my profile.

I have posted question onbelow link and so many perople has same questions , no body knows prpoer answer. Please help

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/didnt-get-points-for-two-or-more-secondary-education-t282972.0.html

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
rj1jr said:
Hi all,

I have some doubts regarding filling the EE forms. I am requesting your help coz you guys have already got AOR.

1) I had applied under FSW 2014 and application was returned due to CAP full. So when I update my EE profile, do I need to select as Yes or No for the question "Have you applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?". UCI# is written with pencil. Is this valid? Do I need to give that also?

2) When filling the Education history, do I need to add my 10,+2 education?(am from India) I have added my B-tech course for which I have ECA

3) When selecting the Territory "Ontario", What should be the value (YES/NO) that is to be selected which is shown at the bottom of the page?

Kindly help me...

Thanks in advance,
J
1. Since, you have neither received a file number nor it got rejected/cancelled so you can say NO. I applied for CEC in Nov 2014, but same like yours cap reached and returned and submitted the new APR via EE with by selecting NO.

2. It is not required to mention unless you're claiming points for the +2 as your Highest level of education. I would suggest add them and they never ask you (I have not seen so far unless scheduled for an interview) for the certificates.

3. Did not get your question, Can you explain more on this so that myself or anyone else can help you.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Can any one know. Where should I take photograph for immigration. Is there any specific place should we have to take picture or we can take picture from any photo studio?

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
iceberge said:
Can any one know. Where should I take photograph for immigration. Is there any specific place should we have to take picture or we can take picture from any photo studio?
You can take the Photo from any Studio with the specifications. If you're in Canada let them know that the purpose (PR or Citizenship or TRV)exactly and they know it. If you're outside Canada click the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

dit_pra

Feb 4, 2015
calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 feb 2015
AOR Received.
11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
06 feb 2015
Tocilog said:
congratulations! btw, how long does it take for them to return it? thanks!
Let's c I m hoping 2 weeks. From now.Thank you.n best of luck for u too..

dit_pra

Feb 4, 2015
calgary
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 feb 2015
AOR Received.
11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
06 feb 2015
Thank you every one n just stay tight the day will come for all of us.one person at a time.......best of luck.

mazamilam

Jan 26, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/05/2015
Doc's Request.
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
11/05/2015
IELTS Request
Done 8.5
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/08/2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2012
Intocanada said:
Guys, just completed flag pole at peace arch border. We are PR's now...
Awesome!! Congratulations.

Does it say how long you have to be here in order to apply for Citizenship?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
mazamilam said:
Awesome!! Congratulations.

Does it say how long you have to be here in order to apply for Citizenship?
Thanks.
I was given a guide. I didn't go through it. May be it has something regarding Canadian citizenship. I am heading back home. Once I reach home, I shall read and update if it has something regarding this.