+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Applicants from Trinidad & Tobago or with Port of Spain VO

Eulanie

Dec 6, 2017
Is there anyone with their file being processed at POS visa office with November 2017 Aor and have gotten PPR????.. I am wondering where I am in the queue since my AOR is nov 23 and currently at IP2 since feb 27...

I emailed them and they replied that files are processed based on the dates they were received.. I have only seen so far, 3 persons from this forum with AUgust 2017 AOR who have gotten PPR... just wondering when will they get to the November AOR....
My AOR is NOV 18, 2017 with IP2 on February 27. No word yet. My filevel was transferred early January to POS

PMR2017

Jan 1, 2018

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
@Cindy84 @ShanJam I had a Ghost update on myCIC account when I logged in just now.
Not sure what this means. Hopefully something good and they are looking at finalizing my application, and COPR will be on its way soon :).
Thought i'd update you two as you guys are with similar timelines as mine

Cheers!

Cindy84

Jan 11, 2018
@Cindy84 @ShanJam I had a Ghost update on myCIC account when I logged in just now.
Not sure what this means. Hopefully something good and they are looking at finalizing my application, and COPR will be on its way soon :).

Cheers!
thank you so much for updating us. I definitely think its good news and I have seen it happen to applicants in the past. Best of luck!

Lizzzzzy

Mar 9, 2018

Cheers!
What does ghost update mean?

I have been following this thread since; AOR was Sept 11, I got PPR request on Monday. My passport got to Trinidad yesterday, today my additional documents changed to: we are reviewing your additional documents. I did not get any ADR. Not sure what that means.

Congratulations to all those who got PPR recently. It was definitely a long and tiring wait.

Reactions: theresa777

ShanJam

Nov 23, 2017
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
17-08-2017

Cheers!
Thanks for the update.Its definitely good news.Congrats.Did the embassy send an email to inform you that they have received ur passports?I sent off mine so i just want to know.

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
What does ghost update mean?

I have been following this thread since; AOR was Sept 11, I got PPR request on Monday. My passport got to Trinidad yesterday, today my additional documents changed to: we are reviewing your additional documents. I did not get any ADR. Not sure what that means.

Congratulations to all those who got PPR recently. It was definitely a long and tiring wait.
Congratulations on receiving PPR. :D

Ghost update is when you log in to your account and go to your submitted application section, it says "Updated". However when you open the application everything looks the same and no real visible update is seen. This could mean there was an update on the application but not something visible on our end but on their system. Again these are speculations and not really verified facts :D.

in relation to your update, I'm sure they updated something on their end and this caused your ADR status to change, could mean good news to you :D. Hope you receive your CoPR soon. All the best!

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Thanks for the update.Its definitely good news.Congrats.Did the embassy send an email to inform you that they have received ur passports?I sent off mine so i just want to know.
No I did not get it from the POS LVO. I only know it because I was tracking my DHL. After PPR I have had no correspondence from them.

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Application APPROVED!! Counterfoil details updated!! I'm soooo relieved! I was nervous because of the ADR! Return tracker is not activated yet :D
@Cindy84 @ShanJam expect yours in the next week i suppose. We got PPRs and sent PPs closer to each other. :D

All the best to everyone

Thank you to all who in some way helped me get here with all your comments and support and well wishes.

Lizzzzzy

Mar 9, 2018
Application APPROVED!! Counterfoil details updated!! I'm soooo relieved! I was nervous because of the ADR! Return tracker is not activated yet :D
@Cindy84 @ShanJam expect yours in the next week i suppose. We got PPRs and sent PPs closer to each other. :D

All the best to everyone

Thank you to all who in some way helped me get here with all your comments and support and well wishes.
Congratulations to you!!!

Reactions: SheFer92

ESSJAYJA

Mar 9, 2018
Kingston Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-18
Med's Done....
24-04-18
Passport Req..
27-07-18
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-18
Yup! Jamaicangirl seemed to have had a bad experience. You can't stay with persons too long. Because they might be good at first... but as you look it's a problem. I'm not worried about you though. Things worked our so beautifully already. Just start applying for jobs. Most are willing to do Skype interviews .

There's a jamaican whatsapp group if you want to join. I'll pm the link.
Hi guys

I'm so happy I found this forum . I'm not nearly as far along as most of you but I'm trying to learn about the process . I received my ITA on Feb 22 with a CRS score of 482. I'm working on submission of my application currently. I'm from Jamaica, applying under FSW Ontario . Please add me to this WhatsApp group and any suggestions or tips you have are welcomed .

ShanJam

Nov 23, 2017
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
17-08-2017

All the best to everyone

Congrats SheFer92.So happy for you,give us hope....

Reactions: SheFer92

ESSJAYJA

Mar 9, 2018
Kingston Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-18
Med's Done....
24-04-18
Passport Req..
27-07-18
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-18
Anyone on the forum just applied for EE entry and waiting on the next draw or just started to process after getting an ITA?
Hi, I just joined this forum today . I'm located in Kgn Jamaica

Joined the pool Feb 12
ITA Feb 22.

Will submit application by mid-April . What stage are you at ?

Reactions: WAT876