+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Applicants from Trinidad & Tobago or with Port of Spain VO

Eulanie

Dec 6, 2017
Hi guys I finally got PPR.Thank God.I am having a problem though uploading the receipt to show payment of my PRPF.I did the payment online but I am not seeing where i can upload the receipt on my cic....any ideas?

Raise a CSE and upload the receipt there. Did they send PPR and RPRF at the same time or RPRF and then asked for passport. Also, what is your timeline. My AOR is November 18, 2017 and I got IP2 on February 27, 2018. Still awaiting PPR. Haven't paid the RPRF upfront after I submitted the application. Please share.

Eulanie

Dec 6, 2017
Hi ShanJam

I did get PPR but with ADR. So I am not sure how long they will take to actually send me the CoPR.
I got mine on 19th Feb and I DHL'd my documents on the 21st. POS received it on the 26th.

They requested for an updated employment letter. So i really don't know how long they will take to approve it. Due to the ADR i am still at unease and unsure where it is heading.

Did you get the ADR and the PPR at the same time? or the ADR and then they sent the PPR.

Eulanie

Dec 6, 2017
Hi Cindy84,the same thing happened to mine Monday,now at IP.I emailed them and was informed that my application is in queue for processing.Cant believe i am still in queue for processing after 6 months but I guess all I can do is be patient and pray for the best.
Can you please share what email address you used to email them

ShanJam

Nov 23, 2017
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Raise a CSE and upload the receipt there. Did they send PPR and RPRF at the same time or RPRF and then asked for passport. Also, what is your timeline. My AOR is November 18, 2017 and I got IP2 on February 27, 2018. Still awaiting PPR. Haven't paid the RPRF upfront after I submitted the application. Please share.
They sent PPR and PRPF at the same time.My AOR is August 16.I sent a copy of the receipt in the package with fedex .I am wondering if I should email a copy to them.

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Did you get the ADR and the PPR at the same time? or the ADR and then they sent the PPR.
I got them on the on the same letter.
The requests were outlined on the below sequential order
1) ADR
2) PPR
3) Photos
4) Return Courier details
5) Passport submission form

Seeing the last 3 PPRs from POS (including mine) - all had ADR along with the PPR

Wish you the best and hope you receive PPR soon :)

Reactions: Cindy84 and keebs

PMR2017

Jan 1, 2018
I got the it on the on the same letter.
The requests were outlined on the below sequential order
1) ADR
2) PPR
3) Photos
4) Return Courier details
5) Passport submission form

Seeing the last 3 PPRs from POS (including mine) - all had ADR along with the PPR

Wish you the best and hope you receive PPR soon :)
What additional document did they ask for?

Eulanie

Dec 6, 2017
Didn't they send instructions as to how to send the evidence of payment. Normally when the fee is paid there are instructions in the same link indicating that you must do a CSE and upload the receipt. Won't hurt to do it even though you sent it with the package.

theresa777

Nov 28, 2017
Is there anyone with their file being processed at POS visa office with November 2017 Aor and have gotten PPR????.. I am wondering where I am in the queue since my AOR is nov 23 and currently at IP2 since feb 27...

I emailed them and they replied that files are processed based on the dates they were received.. I have only seen so far, 3 persons from this forum with AUgust 2017 AOR who have gotten PPR... just wondering when will they get to the November AOR....

PMR2017

Jan 1, 2018
Is there anyone with their file being processed at POS visa office with November 2017 Aor and have gotten PPR????.. I am wondering where I am in the queue since my AOR is nov 23 and currently at IP2 since feb 27...

I emailed them and they replied that files are processed based on the dates they were received.. I have only seen so far, 3 persons from this forum with AUgust 2017 AOR who have gotten PPR... just wondering when will they get to the November AOR....
My AoR is Nov 28 and like you I went into IP2 status on Feb 27. I think by the end of March we should receive PPR.