+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Applicants from Trinidad & Tobago or with Port of Spain VO

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I think I saw where @SheFer92 is now past 6 months. I will reach the 6 months mark in another 3 weeks as well.
Yep, I have now passed 6 month mark.
I have sent a case speciic inquiry and also sent an inquiry to port of spain asking for an update on the status and if they could let me know what the hold up is.
I will order GCM notes today or tomorrow as well.

Will keep you guys posted. But for now I have had no updates or responses.

The wait is exhausting me so much :(

ShanJam

Nov 23, 2017
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Hi shanjam, any updates? my status went from Na2 to Ip2
Hi Cindy84,the same thing happened to mine Monday,now at IP.I emailed them and was informed that my application is in queue for processing.Cant believe i am still in queue for processing after 6 months but I guess all I can do is be patient and pray for the best.

Reactions: Cindy84

ShanJam

Nov 23, 2017
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Hi guys I finally got PPR.Thank God.I am having a problem though uploading the receipt to show payment of my PRPF.I did the payment online but I am not seeing where i can upload the receipt on my cic....any ideas?

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys I finally got PPR.Thank God.I am having a problem though uploading the receipt to show payment of my PRPF.I did the payment online but I am not seeing where i can upload the receipt on my cic....any ideas?
Congratulations ShanJam.

When was your AOR?

I am not sure about the PRPF receipt. Maybe you can send a CSE and inform them or send a copy of the receipt when sending your passport. Again these are just suggestions.
Were you specifically asked for the receipt?

ShanJam

Nov 23, 2017
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Yep, I have now passed 6 month mark.
I have sent a case speciic inquiry and also sent an inquiry to port of spain asking for an update on the status and if they could let me know what the hold up is.
I will order GCM notes today or tomorrow as well.

Will keep you guys posted. But for now I have had no updates or responses.

The wait is exhausting me so much :(
Hi SherFer did you get PPR as well?

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi SherFer did you get PPR as well?
Hi ShanJam

I did get PPR but with ADR. So I am not sure how long they will take to actually send me the CoPR.
I got mine on 19th Feb and I DHL'd my documents on the 21st. POS received it on the 26th.

They requested for an updated employment letter. So i really don't know how long they will take to approve it. Due to the ADR i am still at unease and unsure where it is heading.

Last edited:

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
can someone let me know how long you think the POS LVO would take to send the passports back?
2 weeks? More?
I am not from Trinidad and i am not is my home country currently. I am on work permit and afraid to stay without the passport for too long, as that's where my work permit is stamped.

TIA if anyone can speculate a time line. Cheers :)

ShanJam

Nov 23, 2017
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Hi ShanJam

I did get PPR but with ADR. So I am not sure how long they will take to actually send me the CoPR.
I got mine on 19th Feb and I DHL'd my documents on the 21st. POS received it on the 26th.

They requested for an updated employment letter. So i really don't know how long they will take to approve it. Due to the ADR i am still at unease and unsure where it is heading.

Congrats,that's wonderful.Everything is going to work out great.

ShanJam

Nov 23, 2017
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
can someone let me know how long you think the POS LVO would take to send the passports back?
2 weeks? More?
I am not from Trinidad and i am not is my home country currently. I am on work permit and afraid to stay without the passport for too long, as that's where my work permit is stamped.

TIA if anyone can speculate a time line. Cheers :)
I heard its about a month.

Reactions: SheFer92