+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Applicants from Trinidad & Tobago or with Port of Spain VO

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
good luck u get soon
Thanks.
I just heard back from them on my inquiry and their response was

"Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time, however you will be advised accordingly.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum"

So will wait a few more weeks and see how it goes. Thanks :)

malican

May 24, 2016
Thanks.

"Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time, however you will be advised accordingly.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum"

"and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum" Wow - they're probably inundated! Keep the faith, good luck. Use this time to prep and research. The best thing you can do now is formulate all the information you would need for when you get to Canada and re-read. You will have no time to do that when you arrive and you can easily become overwhelmed.

Reactions: SheFer92

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum" Wow - they're probably inundated! Keep the faith, good luck. Use this time to prep and research. The best thing you can do now is formulate all the information you would need for when you get to Canada and re-read. You will have no time to do that when you arrive and you can easily become overwhelmed.
The wait is a killer!

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reply from POS
Good day,

This refers to your email below.

Please be advised that your file is with an Officer for review. No further action is required by you at this time. When your file has been finalized, your passports will be forwarded to you shortly.

natasha12345

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Reply from POS
Good day,

This refers to your email below.

Please be advised that your file is with an Officer for review. No further action is required by you at this time. When your file has been finalized, your passports will be forwarded to you shortly.
when did u submit your passport

natasha12345

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Thanks.

don't worry u will hear from them soon ... I got a mail like then and heard from them in 2 weeks

Reactions: SheFer92

luv2read90

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
They received it Dec 11
Great! You got a response! They still haven't responded to me. SOoooooo... But today makes a month and 5 days with my passport in their possession so if an officer is reviewing yours i'm hoping one is reviewing mine as well.

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great! You got a response! They still haven't responded to me. SOoooooo... But today makes a month and 5 days with my passport in their possession so if an officer is reviewing yours i'm hoping one is reviewing mine as well.
I hope so too.

VP123

Jan 6, 2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2017
Hi all, simple question, can you renew your passport while Eapr is being processed?
Aor- December 21st, 2017
Passport Expires-September, 2018. (8 months remaining)

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, simple question, can you renew your passport while Eapr is being processed?
Aor- December 21st, 2017
Passport Expires-September, 2018. (8 months remaining)
I think so. Once you receive a new one just send them the update via CSE.

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Profile update: Background checks changed to Not Applicable.