Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
Hey guys I sent in my passport on Monday and got it back on Fri. It was actually ready on Thursday but the UPS guy collected it a bit late so it was delivered the next day.
So that's 4/ 5 days..... so pos vo is moving quite quick.
Wow! I hope its the same case for me.... today makes day 3!

OntarioExpress

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats on your PPR and Welcome!

Which country are you from?
Thank you. Same as you.... Jamaica. Was watching your case which prompted me to ask what my VO was. I still have not received a response but who knows it may have pushed an officer to look into my file.

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
Thank you. Same as you.... Jamaica. Was watching your case which prompted me to ask what my VO was. I still have not received a response but who knows it may have pushed an officer to look into my file.
Ok that's great.... you're planning to use fedex right?
If so, be sure to create an online account before you go there....

OntarioExpress

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok that's great.... you're planning to use fedex right?
If so, be sure to create an online account before you go there....
Have not checked my options but I did read your post about what you had to do for Fedex. I have to travel on the 30th so to be on the safe side I won't submit passports until I get back.

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
Have not checked my options but I did read your post about what you had to do for Fedex. I have to travel on the 30th so to be on the safe side I won't submit passports until I get back.
Oh ok...;)

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
Need your advice guys/gals. My AOR is March 5th and my BGC moved from In Progress to NA some time in early June. Do you think my file has reached to POS VO by now? If it has, would it be wise to call the VO instead of CIC to ask about my application?

OntarioExpress

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations!!!! I was wondering when my NA would change to IP2. Based on your post, I guess I shouldn't expect it.
Just checked BG is still NA. I think it is manually set by the officer so if they forget to then you won't know when security gets triggered. I had ordered GCMS notes last week so next month when I get them I should be able to see what activity occurred at what intervals. My file was still at CIO after 4 months.

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
Just checked BG is still NA. I think it is manually set by the officer so if they forget to then you won't know when security gets triggered. I had ordered GCMS notes last week so next month when I get them I should be able to see what activity occurred at what intervals. My file was still at CIO after 4 months.
Would be grateful if you could share what was in the GCMS notes. Now I'm wondering if I should order GCMS notes, or wait until the 6 month period has passed.