+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Applicants from Trinidad & Tobago or with Port of Spain VO

malican

May 24, 2016
barbadosborn said:
Yea I am not sure what the delay is but I'll remain patient. I can see that they move at a slower pace there.

I'm under FSW category btw.
Yes I guess that is all we can do... remain patient and pray!

barbadosborn

Jan 14, 2016
New month greeted by PPR! I received the passport request today around 10:00 am. It is such a great feeling to see that email.

Based on my GCMS notes my application was in Trinidad for 1 month before they sent me the request. AOR was December 3rd, so regardless of that delay they are still within the 6 month processing time.

Hopefully this means movement for everyone with this VO

malican

May 24, 2016
barbadosborn said:
New month greeted by PPR! I received the passport request today around 10:00 am. It is such a great feeling to see that email.

Based on my GCMS notes my application was in Trinidad for 1 month before they sent me the request. AOR was December 3rd, so regardless of that delay they are still within the 6 month processing time.

Hopefully this means movement for everyone with this VO
Congratulations! !! Are you FSW-O? Did they ask you for new meds?

barbadosborn

Jan 14, 2016
malican said:
Congratulations! !! Are you FSW-O? Did they ask you for new meds?

Thanks! Yes I am FSW-O currently in Barbados. Surprisingly they did not as me for new meds, they only asked for the passport and said I have until March 2018 to complete the landing. I am not complaining at all

malican

May 24, 2016
barbadosborn said:
Thanks! Yes I am FSW-O currently in Barbados. Surprisingly they did not as me for new meds, they only asked for the passport and said I have until March 2018 to complete the landing. I am not complaining at all
Thank you for sharing. Sent you a private message.

amk16

Dec 13, 2015
Hello all,

Happy to find this group. My timeline is as follows:

AOR: Jan. 5, 2017
File transferred to POS: Feb. 2017
PNP Outland - Nominated by Ontario: December 16, 2016

Praying to hear from them soon. Ordered GCMS notes recently.

Wishing speedy PPR for us all.

malican

May 24, 2016
amk16 said:
Hello all,

Happy to find this group. My timeline is as follows:

AOR: Jan. 5, 2017
File transferred to POS: Feb. 2017
PNP Outland - Nominated by Ontario: December 16, 2016

Praying to hear from them soon. Ordered GCMS notes recently.

Wishing speedy PPR for us all.
Hiii! We seem to have similar timelines. .. off by a few days. Hoping to hear from POS soon. Let us know what your notes say please!

amk16

Dec 13, 2015
Will do.

Should get them by the second week of May, hopefully I would have received the PPR by then.

malican

May 24, 2016
Hey guys, received my PPR this week! They seem to be working on PNP-O as amk16 and myself are PNP-O applicants. Because we have little information on the POS VO I will try to compile some details and timelines once I finalise the process. Please keep updating the thread so future POS VO applicants can have some information to work with.

Congratulations amk16 and good luck to the other applicants!