Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
YamPower said:
Congrats to MASF!

I have good news to report: Two companies contacted me this week about positions I applied for. The first interview is on Monday and the second is week after next. That means I'll be landing a couple weeks earlier than planned. This throws a curveball but I don't mind. Opportunities don't come around everyday.

CONGRATS YAMPOWER!!!!! God is good and he is preparing the way. Proclaim victory over those position

CONGRATS MASF.........get your documents together and call and get your medical appointment ASAP.

We'll pray for you YAMPOWER.....and all the best.

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
YamPower said:
You can scan everything into one PDF file and upload it under the proof of funds section. That's what I did. Also, ensure that it's all converted into CA$. The BOJ exchange rate on their web site will be fine.
Hi All,

Yampower in relation to our previous conversation above, the conversion from USD or JMD to CAD, can I do it myself in excel using the BOJ rate on the website ????

(I plan to workout everything in excel to derive the CAD equivalent (which I will upload) and attach a printout of the BOJ web page with the exchange rate for both USD and CAD)

Thanks

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Tishfaith said:
CONGRATS YAMPOWER!!!!! God is good and he is preparing the way. Proclaim victory over those position

CONGRATS MASF.........get your documents together and call and get your medical appointment ASAP.

We'll pray for you YAMPOWER.....and all the best.
Thanks Tishfaith! My medical appointment is set for November 2, 2015

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Tishfaith said:
Hi All,

Yampower in relation to our previous conversation above, the conversion from USD or JMD to CAD, can I do it myself in excel using the BOJ rate on the website ????

(I plan to workout everything in excel to derive the CAD equivalent (which I will upload) and attach a printout of the BOJ web page with the exchange rate for both USD and CAD)

Thanks
Hey:

What Bank are you getting your statement from my bank will provide this information in the bank statement. I use JMMB

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
YamPower said:
Congrats to MASF!

I have good news to report: Two companies contacted me this week about positions I applied for. The first interview is on Monday and the second is week after next. That means I'll be landing a couple weeks earlier than planned. This throws a curveball but I don't mind. Opportunities don't come around everyday.
Congratulations, how did you apply for thes positions??

proxis.ja@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2015
KIN
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
KIN
NOC Code......
Its nice to see other Jamaicans making the big move. Congrats to those who got through so far.

I am having some problems though not sure if any one could assist I filled up a EE profile and immediately after submitting it says ineligible. I have ECA for my BSC and IELTS S-9, R&L - 8, W-7.5 and have over 3 years experience applying in the NOC 2173.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Drenalin04

Oct 13, 2015
YamPower said:
Congrats to MASF!

I am rooting in your corner. All the best. You lead by example. Always taking the initiative! Brilliant! This is why I like this forum. Each one motivates the other either by action or advice! :) 8)

Ebs68

Oct 24, 2015
Stories look great so far. Congrats to those who have been having success stories!!! Will be researching this Express Entry thing to see if my area of study is considered as well. Thanks again

Drenalin04

Oct 13, 2015
Ebs68 said:
Stories look great so far. Congrats to those who have been having success stories!!! Will be researching this Express Entry thing to see if my area of study is considered as well. Thanks again
Any questions or ideas you have you can share them here. Also the guys here is going through different stages of the process and is more than willing to help you.

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
MASF said:
Hey:

What Bank are you getting your statement from my bank will provide this information in the bank statement. I use JMMB

FGB.

They want to convert from USD to JMD (using the lower rate -buying rate) and then from JMD to CAD (at the higher rate - selling rate). I know that's how they make their money but.....

It was propose that I give the bank statement reflecting USD and they attach an excel document working out the CAD equivalent with support BOJ rate or Bank of Canada rate at the date of the bank statement.

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
proxis.ja@gmail.com said:
Its nice to see other Jamaicans making the big move. Congrats to those who got through so far.

I am having some problems though not sure if any one could assist I filled up a EE profile and immediately after submitting it says ineligible. I have ECA for my BSC and IELTS S-9, R&L - 8, W-7.5 and have over 3 years experience applying in the NOC 2173.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.
How much money did you put in the section that asked about settlement funds and how many persons are in your family

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Tishfaith said:
FGB.

They want to convert from USD to JMD (using the lower rate -buying rate) and then from JMD to CAD (at the higher rate - selling rate). I know that's how they make their money but.....

I would definitely go that route too. When are you planning on submitting your application?