Hey guys. I received ITA last draw at exactly 415. The thing is I am also about to be nominated by the OINP. I am afraid that if I apply with this ITA I received, and they don't consider something in my application (work experience for example) I might be rejected, so I am thinking of decline this ITA and wait for the nomination (my status at the OINP is "Decision in Progress"). I am already decided to live in Ontario as I have family there. What would you guys suggest?