+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Applicant Based in UAE

trustem1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Hi All,

I submitted my online EE application on November 2017. They came back to me on December 2017 asking for extra documents (divorce papers), which i submitted by end of December.

It is end of August 2018 now and I have not heard anything back from them for almost 9 months. Is this normal? Applications from the UAE take more time to process? Is there a way to email CIC to ask about the status/progress?

Appreciate your feedback.
Thanks

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
I m uae based Pakistani. Didn’t u provide divorce certificate upfront or u were divorced after eAPR? I was divorced and I provided it upfront becuz they asked for divorce certificate in doc checklist

Anyways raise a CSE and ask

trustem1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
I m uae based Pakistani. Didn’t u provide divorce certificate upfront or u were divorced after eAPR? I was divorced and I provided it upfront becuz they asked for divorce certificate in doc checklist

Anyways raise a CSE and ask
Hi Jaffaral,
At the time we were separated but not divorced yet. So i had to divorce after i got the request from CIC. Did you apply for EE? Could you share your timeline please?
Cheers.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
No I divorce her and then made ee profile and secured ita only for my divorce certificate came 20 days after ita.

I receive AOR on 14 August 2018. I m uae based Pakistani