+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Hi all.

Just waiting for my ECA with WES and I have yet to take my IELTS on 30 May. Can't wait to make my own EE profile. Thanks for all the inputs, its a great help for us strarting with FSWP for 2015.

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Hi Guys,

I am going to apply for Express Entry but I am confused about PN (province nominee). What is this? My brother is in alberta. I want to know if he can sponsor me or not? Can anybody please let me know how and who can come under PN? If I want to apply under Express Entry how can I get 600 score by PN?

I was reading on cic website and I saw a line written there "be nominated by a specific Canadian province or territory".

I am not sure about PN means for Alberta. I hope someone definitely know the answer.

Thanks,
Mona

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
mkdhaliwal said:
Hi Guys,

I am going to apply for Express Entry but I am confused about PN (province nominee). What is this? My brother is in alberta. I want to know if he can sponsor me or not? Can anybody please let me know how and who can come under PN? If I want to apply under Express Entry how can I get 600 score by PN?

I was reading on cic website and I saw a line written there "be nominated by a specific Canadian province or territory".

I am not sure about PN means for Alberta. I hope someone definitely know the answer.

Thanks,
Mona
http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/ainp.aspx

Dlife

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have been regularly and quietly visiting this page to check for any useful information :)

I need answers to some of the doubts listed below; it would be really kind if someone here could help me here !

We are gonna apply keeping my wife as primary applicant, she is a dietitian with almost 7 years of experience. We have her ECA report ready and she'll be re-appearing for IELTS later this month. Her current IELTS score: Reading - 5.5, Listening - 6.5, Speaking - 6.5, Writing - 7.
My IELTS overall score - 7.5

Below are the questions:

1. Will it be wise to register in the Express Entry pool with this IELTS score ?

2. What is the minimum IELTS (General Training) score required in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening; respectively, to register for Express Entry Pool ?

3. Apart from the ECA and IELTS, is there anything else required in order to register in Express Entry pool?

4. Is it possible to edit/revise profile under the Express Entry Pool ? For Ex: If someone re-appears for IELTS and get better score, then, are we allowed to update our score?

5. Website indicates; the profile will be valid for 1 year in pool, after which, CIC will delete the profile. Is it allowed to recreate the profile?

6. Under Official Language Proficiency, What is the diffrence between "first official language" and "second official language"?

7. For Skill Transferability factors calculation:
a. My wife is PGDM (Clinical Nutrition) but her ECA report tags her as B.Sc
b. Her CLB score is 6
What points will be allotted in this case?

8. What has been the lowest score in the latest? if anyone is updated with that information.

Please help me here on these questions. Thanks.

Dlife

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dlife said:
Hi Guys,

I have been regularly and quietly visiting this page to check for any useful information :)

I need answers to some of the doubts listed below; it would be really kind if someone here could help me here !

We are gonna apply keeping my wife as primary applicant, she is a dietitian with almost 7 years of experience. We have her ECA report ready and she'll be re-appearing for IELTS later this month. Her current IELTS score: Reading - 5.5, Listening - 6.5, Speaking - 6.5, Writing - 7.

Below are the questions:

1. Will it be wise to register in the Express Entry pool with this IELTS score ?

2. What is the minimum IELTS (General Training) score required in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening; respectively, to register for Express Entry Pool ?

3. Apart from the ECA and IELTS, is there anything else required in order to register in Express Entry pool?

4. Is it possible to edit/revise profile under the Express Entry Pool ? For Ex: If someone re-appears for IELTS and get better score, then, are we allowed to update our score?

5. Website indicates; the profile will be valid for 1 year in pool, after which, CIC will delete the profile. Is it allowed to recreate the profile?

6. Under Official Language Proficiency, What is the diffrence between "first official language" and "second official language"?

b. Her CLB score is 6

8. What has been the lowest score in the latest? if anyone is updated with that information.

Seniors; plz help here.
I got answers for Q.6 and Q.8, for remaining plz guide.
Thanks

Dlife

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In addition to the questions posted above, Can some one suggest "How is Provincial Nomination different from Job Offer? Specially when almost all the Provincial Nomination require job offers."
I mean what is the relevance of having a Provincial Nomination Program if 'Job Offer' is kept as one of the criteria in order to apply for it.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Dlife said:
Hi Guys,

Below are the questions:

-You need minimum 6.0 in every section of IELTS, so you can not enter the pool until you meet the requirement.

--> 6.0 in all section
--> Employment information

--> Yes

--> Yes

-English and French

b. Her CLB score is 6
--> No point
--> no understand your question

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Dlife said:
In addition to the questions posted above, Can some one suggest "How is Provincial Nomination different from Job Offer? Specially when almost all the Provincial Nomination require job offers."
I mean what is the relevance of having a Provincial Nomination Program if 'Job Offer' is kept as one of the criteria in order to apply for it.
SINP, NSPNP, MPNP does not require job offer but but most are already closed since many people already applied as soon as it was opened

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What does it mean when a ones EE profile is read BY CIC? A friend just informed me that he got an email that his profile was read. They have had the 9th draw.

dhorairaj

Dec 6, 2008
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flangepoint said:
Thanks for the reply Chasinglight. I've cashed in January. The funds are under a new Fixed Deposit solely on my name from 19 Jan. I'll be submitting my application in May first week. Will I face any issues with proof of funds due to the fact that funds are available only from Jan & not before that?
Is it necessary to show proof of settlement funds? Even if you got a valid job offer? Pl. clarify. Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dhorairaj said:
Is it necessary to show proof of settlement funds? Even if you got a valid job offer? Pl. clarify. Thanks.
If you have a valid job offer ALONG WITH A POSITIVE LMIA, then NO, you do NOT need to show Proof of Funds!

Thanks,

Raj