+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

steven8

Nov 12, 2014
mal_pra007 said:
Hello everyone,
I have created EE profile. After filling it up, i have started filling 'job bank'.

1. Created a Job Profile and advertised it.
2. Subscribed to Job alerts
3. Created a Resume under 'Resume Builder'

After doing all of these, how will i know that my EE profile will become active. Please suggest.
I am seeing this message when i login in to the job portal after registering.

Coming soon: More Jobs, Better Matches!

You will soon have access to a new job matching service on Job Bank.

Find the job that is right for you!

steven8

Nov 12, 2014
SJTZ said:
I have registered for job bank, there is no fees.
Did you get a link in the email after registering to upload/build your profile. I registered in the website but it is still not activated. how long it will take to get the link to build the resume

steven8

Nov 12, 2014
idefix said:
Less than 2 minutes. You should get a message inside myCIC, then you should click down on the arrow and there should be a PDF waiting.
I registered in the job bank but the link to activate the profile is still pending. Are you able to create your profile and apply for Jobs?

I see the below info when i login to job portal after registering.

mal_pra007

Oct 16, 2014
You need to register both in 'Job Match Service' as well as 'Job seeker's account. Once you do that, the status in MYCIC will be changed.
Now my application status is showing as 'Open' and Job Bank Registration status is showing as 'Accepted'.

mohitkrastogi

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I registered in the job bank but the link to activate the profile is still pending. Are you able to create your profile and apply for Jobs?

Junkon

Dec 10, 2014
A count ant said:
Dear All,

Just a question. Since my wife also appears to be eligible for EE, is it allowed for both Spouses to apply on their own while the other remains dependent?

Some feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks
A
I have the same question actually. Me and my husband are both eligible to FSW, moreover, in the same NOC category. There were mentioned that after counting the scores me should choose who has the better chances. But I have not find anywhere that we could not apply separately.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
mohitkrastogi said:

Job Bank is still Work In progress, I guess it will go live in end of jan or early feb.

jaipat77

Jan 4, 2015
How many minimum points are required to be considered for express entry?

I filled my application online and file number was created automatically. But, I didn't see job seeker id for me. I was not able to register for job seeker. Any idea on this?

can2174 said:
Job Bank is still Work In progress, I guess it will go live in end of jan or early feb.

steven8

Nov 12, 2014
mal_pra007 said:
You need to register both in 'Job Match Service' as well as 'Job seeker's account. Once you do that, the status in MYCIC will be changed.
Now my application status is showing as 'Open' and Job Bank Registration status is showing as 'Accepted'.
Hi,

This is my current status. But my I still dont have access to the Job matching service. This is what it is displayed "You will soon have access to a new job matching service on Job Bank."

Application/profile details

Where is this application?

Details

Help

Application/profile status

Open

Province/Territory Nomination

No nomination at this time

Job Bank Registration

Accepted

Review of Minimum Entry Criteria

Met

ITA Status

No invitation at this time

kaka4011

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Hello,

Please guide me that how to create EE profile? (I mean link)

what is job bank? is it necessary to register in the job bank? if necessary then what to do first? I mean to create EE profile or register to job bank?

what is a job seeker?

I have my IELTS result and have assessment of degrees from university of Toronto.

Please reply me quires.

odafe

Aug 5, 2013
I have completed my EE profile and trying to complete job bank. It keep showing error. Where can I get my job seeker Code. Is a 4 digit code. Any body with any idea

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
Hi Every one,

this is regarding the JOB Profile creation only I do not have JD on my Appointment letter nor on experience letter from my employers.
Now I cannot go and ask for the same as I left them long time back and now I'm doing my own business from past 2 yrs.

Please advise in this case what should I do? is that affidavit is accepted??

Rgds'
Maytoss

shucks

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Hello Everyone,

I applied for EE and here's how I did it. I just want to share. I am writing base on memory only...

1) I used the "Come to Canada" tool for assessment. At the end of this, they game me a reference number which I will need when I create my EE profile
2) Then went back to MyCIC page and apply for GCKey.
3) Went back to MyCIC and input my new GCKey in order to be able to create an EE profile
4) Need to input IELTS score and cert number. Also Educational Assessment Cert (in my case it's WES)
5) When EE profile was completed, they sent me a message in MyCIC page about my Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker validation code
6) Went to Job Bank page and register. Link is given in the message they sent. Input Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker validation code
7) Look for an employer..

My status is only up to this point as of now. But I guess if you are lucky and able to get an employer, you need to update your profile to acquire more points.

8 ) Wait for first draw (last week of Jan)

Good Luck ;D