+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

aneel

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with package
SJTZ said:
No matter if u use different email address or not, u will have to declare ur application detail in EE Profile as u hv already applied under FSWP. I completed my profile and as i also applied for FSWP, i had to answer a question whether i applied previously or not. And u cant hide any answer from them. it will be unwise.

Hope this info will be helpful.
that's true but i still don't have UCI number with me. if i say i have already applied in FSW then they ask for UCI number. i am confused what to do?

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
aneel said:
that's true but i still don't have UCI number with me. if i say i have already applied in FSW then they ask for UCI number. i am confused what to do?
Oh my bad... i didnt notice if providing UCI number was mandatory or not. So im really sorry that i cant help in this regard. But u have to disclose it. and check if u can get out without providing the UCI.

aneel

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with package
SJTZ said:
Oh my bad... i didnt notice if providing UCI number was mandatory or not. So im really sorry that i cant help in this regard. But u have to disclose it. and check if u can get out without providing the UCI.
thanks for your reply, can u plz tell if we can update our profile later after few days?

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
aneel said:
thanks for your reply, can u plz tell if we can update our profile later after few days?
Yes of course. It is clearly written in CIC website that the profile will not be nominated upon submission date, rather they will get preference upon point. So relax.

palakpatel911

Champion Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ahmedabad - Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014 - PER
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014 - ECAS
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
Express Entry: Ten Misconceptions

Misconception #1: Anybody can enter the Express Entry pool.
Truth: Candidates eligible to immigrate to Canada under a federal economic immigration program may enter the pool.

Misconception #2: You need a job offer to immigrate to Canada through Express Entry.
Truth: A job offer is not required, but it certainly won't hurt.

Misconception #3: Express Entry is the only way to immigrate to Canada as an economic immigrant.
Truth: Express Entry will facilitate the immigration of most economic migrants, but provinces will still be able to select a certain allocation of immigrants outside the Express Entry system.

Misconception #4: The eligible occupations list for the Federal Skilled Worker Program will continue under Express Entry.
Truth: There will be no eligible occupations list as of January 1, 2015.

Misconception #5: Sitting and passing a language test will not be required in order to enter the Express Entry pool.
Truth: Candidates must have passed a standardised language test recognised by the government of Canada in either English or French before they may enter the pool.

Misconception #6: When a candidate is issued an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence, he or she is likely to have enough time to begin gathering supporting documents and submit an application in time.
Truth: Candidates who only begin to gather supporting documents after being issued an invitation to apply may struggle to submit a complete application within the 60-day deadline.

Misconception #7: Candidates will know for certain how many points they will need under the Comprehensive Ranking System in order to be issued an invitation to apply.
Truth: Candidates will know their Comprehensive Ranking System points total and the government of Canada has said that candidates will know what the points threshold was for the most recent draw. However, candidates will not know their specific ranking nor how many points may be required for the next draw.

Misconception #8: Once an Express Entry profile has been created, it cannot be changed, regardless of whether a candidate improves his or her points.
Truth: Candidates can update their profiles while in the Express Entry pool.

Misconception #9: Candidates can enter the Express Entry pool by giving false information and, if subsequently issued an invitation to apply, immigrate to Canada.
Truth: Misrepresentation will be caught and will carry stern penalties.

Misconception #10: Express Entry will be a seamless, easy process.
Truth: The government of Canada is reviewing applications more rigorously than ever, and candidates will have to provide a lot of supporting documentation that meets the standards set by CIC.

For more information/clarifications please read this original Post: http://www.cicnews.com/2014/12/express-entry-ten-misconceptions-124283.html

mal_pra007

Oct 16, 2014
SJTZ said:
You are supposed to get email. But how could you created the Resume, i found the ink inactive. Could you please share the link?

TIA.
Hello there,
resume builder is active and you can build the resume. When i had finished creating a EE profile, i have got a PDF which suggested me to use http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=6843 and register with job bank. Also, it is mentioned to enter Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code to create a job bank account. But, job bank register does not ask this info while creating an account.
I am not sure how my express entry profile and job bank profile will be linked. Kindly suggest

Galusca1981

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
mal_pra007 said:
Hello there,
resume builder is active and you can build the resume. When i had finished creating a EE profile, i have got a PDF which suggested me to use http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=6843 and register with job bank. Also, it is mentioned to enter Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code to create a job bank account. But, job bank register does not ask this info while creating an account.
I am not sure how my express entry profile and job bank profile will be linked. Kindly suggest
Sorry to interfeer, but have you selected the "Try Job Match" option?
It is strange that you were able to create your resume, as far as I know none of us was able so far.

Anca

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
suja sunny said:
Hai....please somebody help me....

My agent told me they need CAD 550 for Job Bank registration for family, CAD 400 for Single applicant. . When I questioned about there is no fees for Job Bank registration, they said it is special Job Bank registration for Immigration Lawyers only. Also said it is job guaranteed registration. By doing so, I will get job offer. So can get Invitation from CIC for PR. I doubt her genuinety . Please help.. Is there two type of Job Bank, one for Immigration Lawyers and other for Public ?? :(
That's wrong,you can do it yourself. You don't need an agent especially one who is scheming you to make money.

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Hi Experts,

Please help me on the following queries:

1. I have two degrees (BSC and MBA) and my ECA report says like:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Credential 1:
BSC in Computer science
Years studied: 4 years
Canadian equivalency: Bachelor degree (three years)

Credential 2:
MBA in HRM
Years studied: 2 years
Canadian equivalency: Bachelor degree (four years)
(This degree is evaluated in conjunction with the BSC degree)"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My query is, when creating my express entry profile what should i select in the field "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on report" for both of these degrees ? Should those be "Bachelor degree...." for both or can i select "Two or more degree....." for one ?

2. What will be the possible processing time if i sponsor my spouse later on ?

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hai....please somebody help me....

My agent told me they need CAD 550 for Job Bank registration for family, CAD 400 for Single applicant. . When I questioned about there is no fees for Job Bank registration, they said it is special Job Bank registration for Immigration Lawyers only. Also said it is job guaranteed registration. By doing so, I will get job offer. So can get Invitation from CIC for PR. I doubt her genuinety . Please help.. Is there two type of Job Bank, one for Immigration Lawyers and other for Public ??

I've just created my EE profile and registrared in Job Bank. It's free and there's no special links for individual candidates and lawyers. There's only one link '"Express Entry program". Looks like your lawyer simply wants to get more money :(

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Snehan said:
Hi Experts,

Please help me on the following queries:

1. I have two degrees (BSC and MBA) and my ECA report says like:

"Credential 1:
BSC in Computer science
Years studied: 4 years
Canadian equivalency: Bachelor degree (three years)

Credential 2:
MBA in HRM
Years studied: 2 years
Canadian equivalency: Bachelor degree (four years)
(This degree is evaluated in conjunction with the BSC degree)"

My query is, when creating my express entry profile what should i select in the field "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on report" for both of these degrees ? Should those be "Bachelor degree...." for both or can i select "Two or more degree....." for one ?

2. What will be the possible processing time if i sponsor my spouse later on ?
Hi,
I have the same situation. I wrote about each of my two degrees separately, creating a new field, and selected "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on report" for each one. My degrees were different at all - Master's and PhD - but I think it's better for you to write separately about each degree, morover,you must write about period and total duration of learning in each case.

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aneel said:
Hi,
I don't know my UCI number too. My 1st docs packet (uncorrect) is not returned yet, and the 2nd one is at CIO now. But I decided to create EE profile. UCI # is mandatory if candidate have applied to CIO before. As I have applied, I selected appropriate field, but left UCI field blank. As a result - this part of my EOI has "In prosess" status, while all the rest are "Completed". Nevertheless I received letter from CIO confirming that I"ve been accepted to the EE pool of candidates. And when I know my UCI number I would update my profile.

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
LarysaG said:
Hi,
I have the same situation. I wrote about each of my two degrees separately, creating a new field, and selected "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on report" for each one. My degrees were different at all - Master's and PhD - but I think it's better for you to write separately about each degree, morover,you must write about period and total duration of learning in each case.
Hi Bro,

I am not clear.

My query was what options should i select from "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on report" for each of my degree ?

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Snehan said:
Hi Bro,

I am not clear.

My query was what options should i select from "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on report" for each of my degree ?
Not bro.. Sis :D
I meant that you'll write separately about each degree, and If you have a report, where each credential's canadian equalency is "Bachelor degree", it's logically to select "Bachelor degree" in every case, not "Two or more".

markalbert2kx

Nov 27, 2014
So has anyone found a sample checklist of documents for EE? The worst thing that can happen is, you get invited but cannot procure the necessary documents within 2 months :(