+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

ggulati

Star Member
May 30, 2013
joy01 said:
Hi,

This is my first post but I have been a follower for few weeks now.
With help from a lot of forum posts to clear my doubts, I have prepared all my docs to be submitted for FSWP for NOC 2171.
It seems there is still time and lot of unfilled slots (on CIC site and in the FSW 2014 global Excel sheet).
I am scoring 72 points.

My question is:
If I apply through FSW 2014 now, but by 31-Dec-2014, my application doesnt reach a stage where I can be sure of getting a PR soon, can I again apply through EE 2015?

Details here..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp
Apply in NOC 2171 ASAP

I mean there will be a repeat application (EE 2015) while the first one (FSW 2014) is in progress. Is it allowed?
Yes .. It is allowed.. It will not be a repeat till you are given PR and will be asked to withdraw the other application.

Thanks for your answers.

Regards,
Jatin

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
joy01 said:
Hi,

This is my first post but I have been a follower for few weeks now.
With help from a lot of forum posts to clear my doubts, I have prepared all my docs to be submitted for FSWP for NOC 2171.
It seems there is still time and lot of unfilled slots (on CIC site and in the FSW 2014 global Excel sheet).
I am scoring 72 points.

My question is:
If I apply through FSW 2014 now, but by 31-Dec-2014, my application doesnt reach a stage where I can be sure of getting a PR soon, can I again apply through EE 2015?
I mean there will be a repeat application (EE 2015) while the first one (FSW 2014) is in progress. Is it allowed?

Thanks for your answers.

Regards,
Jatin
EE and FSW are independent of each other. So you can apply on both of them.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fpaikar said:
FSW you can apply now as from January 2015 you will have to apply under the FSW under express entry.
It is better to apply now, Express Entry would be very tough and no guarantee who will get permanent residency..........hurry up and get the file number before December 31st 2014.

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
zstream said:
EE and FSW are independent of each other. So you can apply on both of them.
hi zstream,

is it documented anywhere is cic website

Jpcv19

Mar 13, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think express entry in January would be a tough one. You must have a job experience that is very attractive for them to pick you and the pool would really be full of skilled individuals. And based on the timeline posted on their site it is also going to be a very fast paced application. ;) ;)

Kidding aside I would like compare this to Peloponnesian War!!
We should already prepare and be ready.. This is sparta!!!! lol :p ;D

hrishi4669

Aug 18, 2014
Hello Everyone,
as i am newbie here...
i read all the thread,and came to know that we should be prepared with job offer and IELTS score before JAN 2015.

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
http://www.canadajobs2015.com/conferences/

http://www.canadajobs2015.com/conferences/

Bangalore at Vivanta by Taj- MG Road
Saturday 20th September: 12 noon & 3 PM
Sunday 21st September: 12 noon & 3 PM

Delhi NCR at Hyatt Regency Delhi.
Saturday 27th September: 12 noon & 3 PM
Sunday 28th September: 12 noon & 3 PM

Register for Free

glbong42

Sep 7, 2014
hrishi4669 said:
Hello Everyone,
as i am newbie here...
i read all the thread,and came to know that we should be prepared with job offer and IELTS score before JAN 2015.
Not necessary with a job offer but it is a great advantage if you have one. It says in the link posted by the other user that they may invite people in the people with high score even without job offer. Correct me if I am wrong. :)

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
glbong42 said:
Not necessary with a job offer but it is a great advantage if you have one. It says in the link posted by the other user that they may invite people in the people with high score even without job offer. Correct me if I am wrong. :)
What do they mean by score in high score? Is it the current CIC points (max 100) which is used for FSW program?

glbong42

Sep 7, 2014
vijayanand said:
What do they mean by score in high score? Is it the current CIC points (max 100) which is used for FSW program?
nobody knows yet. But this is what I read:
Candidates will receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence if they rank among the top in the pool, based on their skills and experience. Candidates who have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer (subject to the Labour Market Impact Assessment process in place at that time) or have been nominated by a province or territory will be given high scores in the ranking system.

To me, it seems that you will only rank among the top in the pool if you have a valid job offer or you have been nominated by a province or territory. I guess it will be hard for an applicant to be on top if the others get a valid job offer.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
What I think is that depending on your Canadian experience ,skills ,education also you will ranked in the pool.If you score high you will get invitation to apply.Also if you have a valid job offer will definitely will a positive thing,but this thing is for sure they are not only just taking candidates with a job offer.The applicants will apply under the same current programs and be ranked in the pool and given points,how they will be ranked and the points no one knows yet.

tupile

Jul 15, 2014
Hello everyone!
Interesting thread. I'm not sure how to feel about this new system... I will only have the one year experience in my occupation (NOC 2221) by January 16, so I coudn't apply in 2014 programs. I can't decide to rush or not, in getting ECA and IELTS... Since we don't know how the points will be awarded, it seems it could be a waste of money if later we realize, we don't have the minimum points required. Of course, there's always risk! If there are no caps, then I wonder, when will they start assessing applications... For example, the pool will definitely grow bigger by let's say March, they will have more to choose from than in January.