+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aarcanada said:
Hi All,

I Want to Apply for Canada Immigration in 2015- Express Entry and I have Some Queries, Please Help by Answering My Questions Below.

1. I can Immigrate to Canada only If a Employer Sends Me an Invitation or Job Offer , other wise No Entry to Canada. Every thing is in the Hands of the Employer if he does not like my profile I cannot work in Canada.

Answer: Not mandatory to have a job offer, occupation should be in demand, Yes ofcourse employers plays a big role along with CIC to invite applicants as per there needs.

2. I Cannot Land and search for job in Canada as the immigrants under various caps before 2104 Does.

Answer: Not understand your question.

3. I Don't have any option to do Hard Jobs like Hotel Jobs OR Taxi Driver (which are not related to my Job Experience) for a Livelihood, if my profile is not shortlisted for the Invitation by the Employer.

Answer: Even your profile get shortlisted and you got invitation to apply still there is no guarantee for you to get the job in your profession after PR, (Try research about your profession in which province it is demanding or which region). Do homework before apply.

4. Are there any other option to settle / temporary foreign worker program to work for 10-20 Years in Canada.

Answer: Other options are you can think about provincial nomination programs, work permit to work there and if possible to apply for student permit (it makes your PR faster in Express entry). you might get preference to get Invitation. there is no temporary work permit in canada to work continuously for 10 years. Maximum duration of work permit in canada is 4 years continuously.

5. The Advantage of Express Entry is to Reduce the processing time only if you get a job and if the employer sends a Invitation.

Answer: Express Entry is introduced to reduce the backlogs, there is no criteria that everyone is eligible to get PR. Express Entry is the clear and transparent for everyone if your occupation is in demand and your qualifications is high compare to others then you can get Invitation easely after getting positive responses from the employer to CIC.

6. How About Job Options for Mechanical Engineers/CAD Engineers working on 3D CAD Software in Canada.

Answer: No idea about this.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aremite said:
Hi all,

I am seriously confuse on whether to rush and submit my application for FSW in December or patiently wait to partcipate in the Express Entry.
I would appreciate your advice and comment.

Cheers!
It is better to apply now if you already done with the following:

1) Positive ECA for your qualifications.
2) IELTS.
3) Required funds.
4) Police Clearance Certificates.
5) Birth Certificate(s) of you and your family members also.
6) Marriage Certificate if you are married.
7) Valid Passport for you and accompanying family members.

Note: Your occupation should be in demand list of 2014 and not get filled.

All the documents must be ready like (employment letters, qualification certificates etc.).

You must achive 67 points to eligible for PR.

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
I have collect all necessary documents for FSW14 in NOC 2173.

Should i submit the application now or should i wait for EE 2015.

Please suggest

Miss Zane

Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2015
THE SUPER KING said:
Note: Your occupation should be in demand list of 2014 and not get filled.
Hi Super King,

Could you help with - how to check if the caps are already filled or how many currently filled ?
I found this section showing the Number of complete applications counted towards the 1,000 sub-cap on :
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

I will apply next month for FSW under 0121 and it shows so far only 3 applications were received..that doesn't look many, or maybe it's not updated ?
I'm just not sure if this is the correct one I should look into.

Kindly advise.. Thx! :)

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miss Zane said:
Hi Super King,

Could you help with - how to check if the caps are already filled or how many currently filled ?
I found this section showing the Number of complete applications counted towards the 1,000 sub-cap on :
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

I will apply next month for FSW under 0121 and it shows so far only 3 applications were received..that doesn't look many, or maybe it's not updated ?
I'm just not sure if this is the correct one I should look into.

Kindly advise.. Thx! :)
The source is absolutely correct. You can consider it and it's updated too.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

hrishi4669

Aug 18, 2014
Hello everyone,

Thanks for starting this Thread.I am also planning to apply under Express Entry 2015 ....

Good work!

sri5529

Sep 3, 2012
Thank you dear for bringing this topic to our forum. I am eagerly waiting to see the EE notification.
I am interested to see the progress of this topic in this forum. Thanks Super King!!!!

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sri5529 said:
Thank you dear for bringing this topic to our forum. I am eagerly waiting to see the EE notification.
I am interested to see the progress of this topic in this forum. Thanks Super King!!!!
You are most welcome.

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Do you guys think applicants will have to do Skill Assessment like Australian EOI system, or currently FSW materials can be used to apply?

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
I am sure there will be a skill assessment before you lock in your expression of interest but it will be matching the 4 existing immigration programs.How it will be still details awaited:)

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Re: Express Entry 2015

fukrey said:
right now best approach is to apply in federal skilled worker program for 2014, and if one can't make it there then wait patiently as very little relevant information is out for express entry at this time. with the limited information that is available now one can hardly tell much, but it seems express entry might be particularly good for either experienced candidates or candidates of in demand NOCs, or may be a great fit for those who meet both criteria. may everyone's dream come true!
I agree, However what is not clear on the express entry system is if an employer is employing you directly and you have a ready Job upon arrival to Canada

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
How it is going to effect the people who are already working and waiting to apply under cec is also not clear