+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

yaseenfarooq

Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
techiemanager said:
If I apply in Oct 2014 as FSW, will I be considered or converted to express entry scheme?
Also if express entry scheme is driven by the market & only chosen candidates will be invited to apply - will there be no need to show the proof of funds?
No conversion will be made for the new system
Nothing declared about POF yet by CIC for express entry

sumi1982

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
yaseenfarooq said:
Express Entry will not have any NOC list

I didnt find any details about how age,IELTS,experience would be considered

No details about spouse given yet by CIC

Hi ... I am from testing background..I am just wondering if invitations would given to testing people. :(

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
It will based on points and education,work experience and IELTS will be a must thats for sure.What I understand from what I read from the internet is more points you have the higher you will rank in the pool.The candidates which rank high in the pool based on their credentials will be given an invitation to apply .Also people who get PNP nomination or job offers will be asked to apply quickly.SO just in case to be ready for January 2015 have the IELTS ready and may prepare your CV and later when they give more details have the educational document credential assessment done.Their will be no caps.

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
hello everyone,

Apart from WES report and IETLS, is there anything we need to prepare for Express entry?

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Try to get a sponsor or an employer.If you are currently working guess that should be an advantage for you.

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
fpaikar said:
It will based on points and education,work experience and IELTS will be a must thats for sure.What I understand from what I read from the internet is more points you have the higher you will rank in the pool.The candidates which rank high in the pool based on their credentials will be given an invitation to apply .Also people who get PNP nomination or job offers will be asked to apply quickly.SO just in case to be ready for January 2015 have the IELTS ready and may prepare your CV and later when they give more details have the educational document credential assessment done.Their will be no caps.
There is one thing i wanna know about this up coming "Express Entry", Do we need to have an employer before they will send us the "ITA"-invitation to apply for permanent residency? or the CIC ALSO will choose those with highest qualifications and then they will send the "ITA"? because if the decision will fall only for the employers then what will happen to those professions that requires registration in Canada like nurses, doctors, engineers etc. that requires years to register and worst the examination for registration are only available in Canada (no testing center outside Canada). i am sure if i am the employer (hospital) i won't hire nurses or doctors unless they are registered on their professions ALREADY in Canada because i am not sure if they will successfully hurdle the rigorous process of registering on their respective professions. because nurses and doctors educated outside Canada most of the time need to undergo additional schooling and needs to comply for huge paper works before they will be allowed to sit for the examination for registrations... ::) ::) ::)

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi all,

I am a FSWP 2014 aspirant. This new thread is really nice and I would also like to join :)

Ishak

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
ishakmohd said:
Hi all,

I am a FSWP 2014 aspirant. This new thread is really nice and I would also like to join :)

Ishak
Welcome to this forum ishakmohd, ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hey there,

Thanks carielilviztie! :)

Ishak

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vijayanand said:
hello everyone,

Apart from WES report and IETLS, is there anything we need to prepare for Express entry?
Hi Vijayanand,

Apart from WES and IELTS you have to maintain healthy funds in your account from now, and also try to prepare for the Police clearance certificate.
Try to register some of the Job portals/Job banks in Canada............collect the employer responses like emails/letters etc. it is valuable for you to evaluate the demand of your profession in Canada.

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
THE SUPER KING said:
Hi Vijayanand,

Apart from WES and IELTS you have to maintain healthy funds in your account from now, and also try to prepare for the Police clearance certificate.
Try to register some of the Job portals/Job banks in Canada............collect the employer responses like emails/letters etc. it is valuable for you to evaluate the demand of your profession in Canada.
Thanks Super King for the information.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Hi I understand your point.What I can infer is that when people put their expression of interest visa the 4 immigration streams,in each stream their profile will be ranked according to thier experience ,education and other factors.The ones with high scores will be invited to apply .Others who already have job offers or PNP nomonation will get the invitation directly.

chde0883

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Hi, still authority has not declare 6 band so how can you say that ? Is there any authentic source......

mapleDream2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hi experts,

I have completed all my education from India. I am filling the WES application on their site and I have a doubt relating to "My education" tab. I have a "Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) -Computer Engineering" and have passed out the same in 2010. Before that I did my 10+2. I have added my bachelor's education in "Education Credential 1". My query is, do I add my 10+2 education details(i.e. "Secondary Education") in the "Educational Credential 2" section ? Pls note, that I am not including the documents for 10+2 while I submit them, as WES has mentioned that "If you have completed one or more years of post-secondary study, you do not need to submit any secondary school documents with your application.". But I don't know about whether or not to include 10+2 details in education credentials.

Requesting your expert help on the same as soon as possible.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapleDream2014 said:
Hi experts,

I have completed all my education from India. I am filling the WES application on their site and I have a doubt relating to "My education" tab. I have a "Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) -Computer Engineering" and have passed out the same in 2010. Before that I did my 10+2. I have added my bachelor's education in "Education Credential 1". My query is, do I add my 10+2 education details(i.e. "Secondary Education") in the "Educational Credential 2" section ? Pls note, that I am not including the documents for 10+2 while I submit them, as WES has mentioned that "If you have completed one or more years of post-secondary study, you do not need to submit any secondary school documents with your application.". But I don't know about whether or not to include 10+2 details in education credentials.

Requesting your expert help on the same as soon as possible.
10+2 is not required if you have bachelors degree, Canada only required your bachelors or if you have masters degree credentials. In your case you only go with bachelors degree credential and do not include 10+2.