+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

mandyrai

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
hi,
THE SUPER KING

i have applied for MPNP , but, i got refusal on 4th June 2014.
here's my complete profile:

submission of application: 10th July 2012 (manual under general stream to MPNP)
got file number: 21st Jan, 2013
refusal: 4th June, 2014

We are writing with reference to your application to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). We regret to inform you that your application does not meet the requirements of the program for the following reasons:
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) assesses an applicant’s employment potential in their occupation by comparing their documented education, training, work experience and language skills with the published employment requirements for the occupation in Manitoba.
Your occupation was determined to be Teacher, which is a regulated occupation in Manitoba. To practise in this profession, you must demonstrate that you have at least completed the equivalent of a Bachelor of Education degree. You provided education documents demonstrating you did not complete a Bachelor of Education degree, therefore your education was deemed insufficient to be employable as a Teacher in Manitoba. Due to your low employment potential in your assessed occupation, other assessment factors have not been considered and your application did not undergo a full assessment.
You cannot request a review of this decision, however, you may wish to reapply to the program provided you meet all eligibility and program requirements.
Visit our website at www.immigratemanitoba.com for up-to-date information on the MPNP.
Yours truly,
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)

NOW I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!
AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY TO ANOTHER CATEGORY FOR PR TO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IELTS General ( 6 band overall)
Experience: computer teacher since July 2009 till today
1. M.C.A. 2009
2. B.A. (Math, Economics, Computer Science) 2006
3. Non-Medical(+2) 2003
4. Matriculation (10th) 2001

KINDLY SUGGEST ME>>>>>>>>>>>>>
M WAITING@@@@@@@@@

xixilucy

Jul 19, 2014
Hi I applied under fsw 2014 but not sure I will make the cap for 1112. So I'm starting to prepare for express entry. How do I know if express entry has the same point system as fsw? I got 22 on Ielts with weakness In Writing. Should I take the Ielts again in advance?

yaseenfarooq

Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xixilucy said:
Hi I applied under fsw 2014 but not sure I will make the cap for 1112. So I'm starting to prepare for express entry. How do I know if express entry has the same point system as fsw? I got 22 on Ielts with weakness In Writing. Should I take the Ielts again in advance?
Point system for EE has not been declared yet so nobody is clear about that till now,
You may take IELTS again which has validity for 1 Year from British Council but 2 year for canadian immigration purpose.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
yaseenfarooq said:
Point system for EE has not been declared yet so nobody is clear about that till now,
You may take IELTS again which has validity for 1 Year from British Council but 2 year for canadian immigration purpose.
IELTS is always valid for two year, regardless of the purpose.

Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd: 08.21.2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12.12.2014
AOR Received.
Processing started 2nd line update: 03.10.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
04.08.2015 3rd line update: 04.15.2015
Interview........
Waived DM on ECAS: 05.14.2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
good thread
m interested too
thumbs up admin

marco4th

Aug 3, 2014
Quezon City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
included in application
good to see this proactive thread. thanks for helping set it up.

autumnfall07

Aug 22, 2014
This is an interesting thread, will definitely follow up here more often.

Frankly, there is no job limits or caps for Express Entry. There is no eligible occupation list so don't worry too much about that.

I feel that it will be a tough, tough race. When you lodge an EOI, invitation will only be extended if an employer picks you out from a pool of talents. The question is, why would employers look at the job pool when thousands of new PRs already arrive in Canada soil jobless? Wouldn't it make more economic sense to pick from the current pool of people. From what I see, Canada do not hire externally unless there's a proven scarcity of talents in the local pool. If they do, it will be extremely niche skills.

And if it is still based on a point system, then how much is high enough? 80? 85?

Just pondering questions, I do not mean to sound discouraging but I don't see how EC is gonna work, really.

Well, I think we should just wait and see hoW CIC has got everything penned out. Its too early to say, but my gut feel tells me they will continue to modify the system until its favorable. Actual (and smooth) roll out will only be much more tangible in 2016. Just my personal 2 cents worth.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi friends..
I hope below thread will add some value info in this..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-about-express-entry-canada-pr-visa-t231818.15.html

:) :) :)

yaseenfarooq

Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
does anyone know the last date of application for FSWP 14? I mean whether CIC accept application till the quota exists or the dead line is 31st Dec 2014?

Mayur553

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nskatcv said:

In January 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will launch a new electronic system called Express Entry to manage applications for permanent residence in certain economic programs. Canada needs high levels of immigration to meet current and future labour market needs, which will ensure our economic growth and long-term prosperity.

Express Entry will allow us to actively recruit, assess and select skilled immigrants under the following federal economic immigration programs:

the Federal Skilled Worker Program,
the Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
the Canadian Experience Class.
Provinces and territories will also be able to recruit candidates from the Express Entry system for a portion of the Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labour market needs. Under this new system, employers will also have a key role in selecting economic immigrants. Employers will access candidates through Canada's new and improved Job Bank and through provinces and territories where applicable.

The Express Entry system involves two steps:

Step 1) Potential candidates complete an online Express Entry profile

Potential candidates will complete an online Express Entry profile where they will provide information about their skills, work experience, language ability, education, and other details. Those who meet the criteria of one of the federal economic immigration programs subject to Express Entry will be placed in a pool of candidates.

Candidates will be ranked against others in the pool. Only the highest-ranked candidates (those deemed to have the best chances for economic success), and those with qualifying offers of arranged employment or provincial/territorial nominations, will be invited to apply for permanent residence.

If a candidate does not already have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer or a provincial/territorial nomination, he or she must register with the Government of Canada's Job Bank which will connect him or her with eligible Canadian employers.

Where applicable, employers will be required to obtain a Labour Market Impact Assessment from Employment and Social Development Canada. There will be no fee for Labour Market Impact Assessments for permanent residence applications under the Express Entry system.

Completing an online Express Entry profile does not guarantee that a candidate will receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence.

Step 2) Citizenship and Immigration Canada will invite certain candidates to apply for permanent residence and process their electronic applications within six months.

Candidates will receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence if they rank among the top in the pool, based on their skills and experience. Candidates who have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer (subject to the Labour Market Impact Assessment process in place at that time) or have been nominated by a province or territory will be given high scores in the ranking system.

Candidates will have 60 days to submit an electronic application for permanent residence through one of the following programs:

Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP);
Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP);
Canadian Experience Class (CEC); or,
A portion of the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Citizenship and Immigration Canada will process the majority of complete applications (i.e. applications including all the necessary supporting documents) within six months or less.

Candidates in the Express Entry pool who do not receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence after 12 months may resubmit their profile and re-enter the pool if they still meet the criteria. This provision will prevent backlogs and ensure quick processing times.

Express Entry will result in faster and more efficient service to potential skilled immigrants. It will also allow the Government of Canada to be more flexible and responsive to Canada's changing economic conditions and priorities.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp
What i understand is now you need to have a job offer before you get a IOA...

Nouman Aman

Sep 2, 2014
hi

i want to ask that if Express Entry starts then their is no other way to apply for immigration to Canada i mean that the traditional way is stopped completely or the both systems run parallel the traditional and the express entry

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
As far as I understand they will rank the candidates in the pool under a particular immigration category and candidates with either higher points or with a valid job offer will be invited to apply.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Me and my husband would be eligible for the Canadian experince class by Jan 2015.But the job is contractual for two years with extension.How will we apply under express entry under CEC is what I am watching for.Infact how the express entry is going to work for foreign workers already working with job offers in Canada is making me curious.

joy01

Jul 31, 2014
Hi,

This is my first post but I have been a follower for few weeks now.
With help from a lot of forum posts to clear my doubts, I have prepared all my docs to be submitted for FSWP for NOC 2171.
It seems there is still time and lot of unfilled slots (on CIC site and in the FSW 2014 global Excel sheet).
I am scoring 72 points.

My question is:
If I apply through FSW 2014 now, but by 31-Dec-2014, my application doesnt reach a stage where I can be sure of getting a PR soon, can I again apply through EE 2015?
I mean there will be a repeat application (EE 2015) while the first one (FSW 2014) is in progress. Is it allowed?

Thanks for your answers.

Regards,
Jatin