+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

There is a separate/specific topic is created for Express Entry / Expression of Interest in this great web site.

Its my kind request to you all i have also created the separate/specific forum there for express entry. Lets we all move from here to there for the purpose of express entry. Below is the link for the new forum under express entry topic lets all connect there.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-applicants-around-the-world-join-here-for-express-entry-t247003.0.html

Thanks in advance.

Khan2811

Oct 28, 2014
Hello Friends!
I am new in here and planning to apply for EE 2015 as soon as it opens and for that i am collecting the required documents. Could any of you please confirm if i am on the right path :) ....

1) I with my wife will be giving IELTS by December 2014
2) I need to arrange police report from my country of birth and country of residence
3) to get EAC report from WES, now here i have a question. My wife also have a Bachelors of Engg Degree from one reputed university of pakistan. Do i need to send her educational documents also to WES? or should my documents as principal applicant are enough?
I know about additional points of spouse's IELTS and there are some for spouse's qualifications as well. How can i claim them?
4) do i need to get some attestation on Marriage Certificate as well?

Please let me know if there is anything more i can do prior to launch of EE.

Thanks in advance.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Khan2811 said:
Hello Friends!
I am new in here and planning to apply for EE 2015 as soon as it opens and for that i am collecting the required documents. Could any of you please confirm if i am on the right path :) ....

1) I with my wife will be giving IELTS by December 2014
2) I need to arrange police report from my country of birth and country of residence
3) to get EAC report from WES, now here i have a question. My wife also have a Bachelors of Engg Degree from one reputed university of pakistan. Do i need to send her educational documents also to WES? or should my documents as principal applicant are enough?
I know about additional points of spouse's IELTS and there are some for spouse's qualifications as well. How can i claim them?
4) do i need to get some attestation on Marriage Certificate as well?

Please let me know if there is anything more i can do prior to launch of EE.

Thanks in advance.
Rules are not out yet for EE 2015 programme. However, taking cues from FSWP 2014 programme I can say that:

- if u r a principal applicant, then ECA is mandatory for only you. No need for wife to do this.
- Your partner must appear for IELTS to get points under 'Adaptability'. Try for at least 5 in each bands. Click this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-adaptability.asp
http://www.fsw2014.info/ielts-scores-and-points-for-spouse/
to understand how you can claim points for your partner
- when visa officer requests you for police clearance certificate, the certificate you provide should not be more than 3 months old
- notarised translated copies are required for any document that is not in French or English.

Understand which NOC you are going to apply for and start collecting the reference letters. You can review the formats here http://www.fsw2014.info/sample-reference-letter/

The time consuming aspects of the application are ECA and IELTS.

Hope this is what you were looking for. If you like this then please hit 'Good'.

Good luck :)

Khan2811

Oct 28, 2014
Thanks EnthuChap ... Sorry Mate couldn't find "good" so didnt hit that :)
But seriously, you are a star. how can i forget "Experience Letters". Thanks for reminding.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Khan2811 said:
Thanks EnthuChap ... Sorry Mate couldn't find "good" so didnt hit that :)
But seriously, you are a star. how can i forget "Experience Letters". Thanks for reminding.
U can find it under my profile name on the left.

I wish u success in ur future application.

spidermark

Dec 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2014
AOR Received.
March 03, 2015
Hi Guys,

Been working as a Sales Administrator for 3.5 years now. Do you know if this job is eligible to apply?
I am thinking of switching careers anytime soon but scared that the 50 occupations may change again next year :(

Kindly advise
Spidy

yash_t

Nov 2, 2014
Hello...

does anyone know what would be the last day cic will accept applications under the current system for FSW ?

Is it Dec-31-2014 ? Or they will continue to accept applications till the quota gets filled ?

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
yash_t said:
Hello...

does anyone know what would be the last day cic will accept applications under the current system for FSW ?

Is it Dec-31-2014 ? Or they will continue to accept applications till the quota gets filled ?
Since there is no ministerial declaration against the known date of APRIL.2015,
they will continue to accept applications till quota gets filled please.
Good luck

kabayan

Apr 28, 2010
CANADA
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-20-2010
Doc's Request.
10-18-2010; 2nd(September 2014)
AOR Received.
1st 10-18-2010; 2nd(London VO) 06-16-2011
IELTS Request
10-29/30-2010
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014 ADVO RCvD on 23-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 2015
This is the same system they do in new zealand immigration applications? basically, they pre-qualify you for points based on experience and education against the labor skills needed right? i think if this is the case, it is good.

nskatcv said:

In January 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will launch a new electronic system called Express Entry to manage applications for permanent residence in certain economic programs. Canada needs high levels of immigration to meet current and future labour market needs, which will ensure our economic growth and long-term prosperity.

Express Entry will allow us to actively recruit, assess and select skilled immigrants under the following federal economic immigration programs:

the Federal Skilled Worker Program,
the Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
the Canadian Experience Class.
Provinces and territories will also be able to recruit candidates from the Express Entry system for a portion of the Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labour market needs. Under this new system, employers will also have a key role in selecting economic immigrants. Employers will access candidates through Canada's new and improved Job Bank and through provinces and territories where applicable.

The Express Entry system involves two steps:

Step 1) Potential candidates complete an online Express Entry profile

Potential candidates will complete an online Express Entry profile where they will provide information about their skills, work experience, language ability, education, and other details. Those who meet the criteria of one of the federal economic immigration programs subject to Express Entry will be placed in a pool of candidates.

Candidates will be ranked against others in the pool. Only the highest-ranked candidates (those deemed to have the best chances for economic success), and those with qualifying offers of arranged employment or provincial/territorial nominations, will be invited to apply for permanent residence.

If a candidate does not already have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer or a provincial/territorial nomination, he or she must register with the Government of Canada's Job Bank which will connect him or her with eligible Canadian employers.

Where applicable, employers will be required to obtain a Labour Market Impact Assessment from Employment and Social Development Canada. There will be no fee for Labour Market Impact Assessments for permanent residence applications under the Express Entry system.

Completing an online Express Entry profile does not guarantee that a candidate will receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence.

Step 2) Citizenship and Immigration Canada will invite certain candidates to apply for permanent residence and process their electronic applications within six months.

Candidates will receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence if they rank among the top in the pool, based on their skills and experience. Candidates who have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer (subject to the Labour Market Impact Assessment process in place at that time) or have been nominated by a province or territory will be given high scores in the ranking system.

Candidates will have 60 days to submit an electronic application for permanent residence through one of the following programs:

Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP);
Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP);
Canadian Experience Class (CEC); or,
A portion of the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Citizenship and Immigration Canada will process the majority of complete applications (i.e. applications including all the necessary supporting documents) within six months or less.

Candidates in the Express Entry pool who do not receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence after 12 months may resubmit their profile and re-enter the pool if they still meet the criteria. This provision will prevent backlogs and ensure quick processing times.

Express Entry will result in faster and more efficient service to potential skilled immigrants. It will also allow the Government of Canada to be more flexible and responsive to Canada's changing economic conditions and priorities.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

Hongkong2012

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
16-03-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
16-03-2015 (SLU Updated 27-08-2015)
Med's Request
16-12-2015
Med's Done....
05-01-2016 Received on 08-01-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-02-2016 submitted 23-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-10-2016
Hi

I have just applied for FSW under catagory 2133. I am not sure if my application will in time within quota. So I am also preparing for EE 2015 as almost all the documents are ready. I want to know does anyone have information that FSW and EE can be applied in parallel? my application reaches today so I will not know anything that my application is within quota or not till probably FEB 2015 and since I don't wan't to wait for the outcome rather I want to just go ahead and apply.

any suggestions ?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Hongkong2012 said:
Hi

I have just applied for FSW under catagory 2133. I am not sure if my application will in time within quota. So I am also preparing for EE 2015 as almost all the documents are ready. I want to know does anyone have information that FSW and EE can be applied in parallel? my application reaches today so I will not know anything that my application is within quota or not till probably FEB 2015 and since I don't wan't to wait for the outcome rather I want to just go ahead and apply.

any suggestions ?
Yes you can apply both parallel.

hemanth1983

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
This is GREAT information.. i am not clear on one aspect though..

I have a total IT experience(SW Engineering) of 9+ years (10 years by Jan 2015) and I am currently working in Canada in a closed WP from June 2014. I was originally planning to apply through CEC next year. Now with the new express entry, if I already have a job with my current employer:

1. Why should I still compete with the online express entry system and ranked with other applicants
or if you already have a job you need to get the Invitation to Apply directly from my current employer.. or should i still go through the online express entry pool of profiles and picked from there?

This aspect is little confusing...Can anyone clarify or provide suggestions/thoughts..

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
hemanth1983 said:
This is GREAT information.. i am not clear on one aspect though..

I have a total IT experience(SW Engineering) of 9+ years (10 years by Jan 2015) and I am currently working in Canada in a closed WP from June 2014. I was originally planning to apply through CEC next year. Now with the new express entry, if I already have a job with my current employer:

1. Why should I still compete with the online express entry system and ranked with other applicants
or if you already have a job you need to get the Invitation to Apply directly from my current employer.. or should i still go through the online express entry pool of profiles and picked from there?

This aspect is little confusing...Can anyone clarify or provide suggestions/thoughts..
Please go to below link for more information and post your questions there.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-you-want-to-know-about-express-entry-t246915.0.html

Dlife

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I am also planning to go through the EE program but before that I need to take the IELTS test.
Can anyone here please suggest on how I should be preparing for it, what study material I should be referring and other important things.

Thanks.

kiran2014

Sep 29, 2014
Hi Guys,

I wish to apply under express entry 2015. When the electronic link will be available to apply ? :)

Please help with all the documnets we need to prepare before-hand.. and what if we dont have a job offer from canada.

I think its written that we need to get a job offer also from canada job bank?? ;D

Help guys .

Thanks
Kiran