+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

Soniadatta

Oct 15, 2014
Pytom said:
To me the express entry system may give more opportunity for anyone in any specific occupation because job bank involved in it,and jobbank belong to the goverment so the chance of fraud is very low.
And in my opinion,the "selective" and "extremely" competitive style of the EE system benefit both the country economic and workforce need as well as the highly skilled one.The professional people.should get their job first instead of the first one in line like the old FSW program.
Thanks Pytom for your valuable opinion. I have just started my r&d about Canadian FSW 2 days back. So not at all prepared with WES or IELTS also. I am still in dilemma whether to rush up and catch 2014 train or take it easily and wait for 2015 EE program.

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
shahraza87 said:
Dear members,

I have a long story to tell, I've make up my mind to apply for immigration I think in march or april 2014 for FSWP, but I have wasted my time a lot for gathering information from different consultants in Karachi, Pakistan, after saw so many difficulties in FSWP, I make up my mind for Quebec Immigration so I started preparing my self for french exam, I found one consultant who teaches french language for immigration so, I wasted my money and time in learning french from that guy in 3 months in that period Quebec cap got filled, so again I move back to FSWP, now the consultant who taught me french told me to send him my scan documents so he will send to embassy to get some kind of CFN number which he told me is case file number to secure my cap.

He told me after getting CFN without IELTS you have 60 days to do your IELTS and arrange police cert, then I'll send them to embassy to submit your case you have to give me 200 CAD more for submitting your IELTS and Police Cert plus your immigration fees as well that is I think 550 CAD.

After a week ago he sent me an email with a CFN number from some guy who seems to be any official representative of cic his email id is craig.davis @ cic.gc.ca, but I was a bit confused about the email he sent me, I have a doubt in it, and ask people here on this forum most of them told me that he is a fake consultant also craig davis is a fake representative of cic, I don't know the exact story till now, I am going to catch my consultant and ask him. He took 100 CAD from me for this CFN number.

Now I think its not much time left for me to apply in this years FSWP, so eventually, I have no choice to wait for express entry 2015.

does anybody have any idea what are the requirements for EE, do they require ECA report for it and what IELTS bands they need now from us, I don't know why they need IELTS from us, we here in Pakistan study in english language from school to phd we understand and speak english well enough to survive in any country they should give us options that who completed their 1 - 2 years of study in english are exempted from IELTS with proper document evidence from universities, this option is followed in Denmark Immigration and also in New Zealand Immigration.

CIC should also adopt this strategy if they are adopting NZ immigration style.

What do you guys say about this.
sad to hear your story .

You need to wait for CIC to announce the points and other details of EE.

IELTS is required by CIC for all countries under this category. You are allocated points , thus Test is important

pwnkarki

Oct 16, 2014
Re: EXPRESS ENTRY DETAILS SUGGESTIONS FOR INVITATION????

Hi, Admin
I am currently living in uk for last 5 years, i am here a student and working as a manager in restaurent for last 3 years, i have a MA qualification on marketing and business innovation.. My question here is do I need to do an IELTS and also How much money do i need to showin my bank account?? Tia..

pawan karki

mustang_fsw2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015/ 3rd Line - 30-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
shahraza87 said:
Dear members,

I have a long story to tell, I've make up my mind to apply for immigration I think in march or april 2014 for FSWP, but I have wasted my time a lot for gathering information from different consultants in Karachi, Pakistan, after saw so many difficulties in FSWP, I make up my mind for Quebec Immigration so I started preparing my self for french exam, I found one consultant who teaches french language for immigration so, I wasted my money and time in learning french from that guy in 3 months in that period Quebec cap got filled, so again I move back to FSWP, now the consultant who taught me french told me to send him my scan documents so he will send to embassy to get some kind of CFN number which he told me is case file number to secure my cap.

He told me after getting CFN without IELTS you have 60 days to do your IELTS and arrange police cert, then I'll send them to embassy to submit your case you have to give me 200 CAD more for submitting your IELTS and Police Cert plus your immigration fees as well that is I think 550 CAD.

After a week ago he sent me an email with a CFN number from some guy who seems to be any official representative of cic his email id is craig.davis @ cic.gc.ca, but I was a bit confused about the email he sent me, I have a doubt in it, and ask people here on this forum most of them told me that he is a fake consultant also craig davis is a fake representative of cic, I don't know the exact story till now, I am going to catch my consultant and ask him. He took 100 CAD from me for this CFN number.

Now I think its not much time left for me to apply in this years FSWP, so eventually, I have no choice to wait for express entry 2015.

does anybody have any idea what are the requirements for EE, do they require ECA report for it and what IELTS bands they need now from us, I don't know why they need IELTS from us, we here in Pakistan study in english language from school to phd we understand and speak english well enough to survive in any country they should give us options that who completed their 1 - 2 years of study in english are exempted from IELTS with proper document evidence from universities, this option is followed in Denmark Immigration and also in New Zealand Immigration.

CIC should also adopt this strategy if they are adopting NZ immigration style.

What do you guys say about this.
Thanks for sharing your story and increasing awareness.... I believe CIC will more clearer instruction regarding EE system sometime in Dec.... Lets see... All the best.

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Hi everybody! Great topic to discuss.
That's my story. I took IELTS exam and obtained 2 copies of paper certificate: 1 as usual and 1 more because applying to CIC Canada. I've already used 2 certificates for FSW 2014 as a primary applicant and as a spouse for my wife's application. So now I haven't got any paper IELTS certificates.
I want to double my chances and to apply for EE. It is stated that Express Entry application will be electronic. So, no need to send papers via mail, everything will be done through the Internet. Am I right? But what is the situation with IELTS. CIC will only ask for certificate number or electronic scan? Do I need to take IELTS exam again to obtain another paper certificate in order to send them (I really don't want to do it again, because it wasn't easy and I got band 8, I'm not sure if I get such great result again)?

Guys, what do you think?

Good luck for all and May the Force be with you!

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
Re: EXPRESS ENTRY DETAILS SUGGESTIONS FOR INVITATION????

pwnkarki said:
Hi, Admin
I am currently living in uk for last 5 years, i am here a student and working as a manager in restaurent for last 3 years, i have a MA qualification on marketing and business innovation.. My question here is do I need to do an IELTS and also How much money do i need to showin my bank account?? Tia..

pawan karki
yes IELTS would be mandatory.

For IELTS you need not show any money , you just have to pay the test fees.

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
kujo said:
Hi everybody! Great topic to discuss.
That's my story. I took IELTS exam and obtained 2 copies of paper certificate: 1 as usual and 1 more because applying to CIC Canada. I've already used 2 certificates for FSW 2014 as a primary applicant and as a spouse for my wife's application. So now I haven't got any paper IELTS certificates.
I want to double my chances and to apply for EE. It is stated that Express Entry application will be electronic. So, no need to send papers via mail, everything will be done through the Internet. Am I right? But what is the situation with IELTS. CIC will only ask for certificate number or electronic scan? Do I need to take IELTS exam again to obtain another paper certificate in order to send them (I really don't want to do it again, because it wasn't easy and I got band 8, I'm not sure if I get such great result again)?

Guys, what do you think?

Good luck for all and May the Force be with you!
If you need for application purpose you may request IELTS authority for another copy. But wait for the EE rules to be known.

zakir_ullah

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
Cap reached!
I am intending to send my application in Oct 2014. Based on spread sheet 2014 information, I guess, CIC will send first response on my application in March 2015. He will either put it in processing or reject. My query is can I apply in express entry 2015 as soon as it opens?

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
mustang_fsw2014 said:
Thanks for sharing your story and increasing awareness.... I believe CIC will more clearer instruction regarding EE system sometime in Dec.... Lets see... All the best.
Thanks for the wishes and I hope Canada will give relaxation for Ielts exam for those who completed their studies in English Language as a medium of instructions.

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
zakir_ullah said:
I am intending to send my application in Oct 2014. Based on spread sheet 2014 information, I guess, CIC will send first response on my application in March 2015. He will either put it in processing or reject. My query is can I apply in express entry 2015 as soon as it opens?
Yes, you can. I'm going to do the same thing

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
ahmed5 said:
If you need for application purpose you may request IELTS authority for another copy. But wait for the EE rules to be known.
As I said, I've already obtained 2 copies of IELTS certificate. Unfortunately, IELTS Centre won't provide me with the third one. I hope that CIC will only ask for certificate number to check it in IELTS base. As I know, such a system is used in Australia.

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
zakir_ullah said:
yes , why not ? Both are different programs.

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
shahraza87 said:
Thanks for the wishes and I hope Canada will give relaxation for Ielts exam for those who completed their studies in English Language as a medium of instructions.
Do not think that will happen.

language skills would remain an important component.

You see this year they increased the number of points in language.

Australia also has high language skill requirement.

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
ahmed5 said:
Do not think that will happen.

language skills would remain an important component.

You see this year they increased the number of points in language.

Australia also has high language skill requirement.
I think they should give this relaxation because many countries are giving this relaxation if you apply for sweden student visa they've mentioned in their website that no need of ielts for pakistani and indian students because their overall study taught in english whereas in newzealand immigration they also have this relaxation and also in denmark immigartion too, but I dont know why Canada is not following as we all know that in canada most of the population is from asain countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc.

Pytom

Oct 2, 2014
Ok this may sound impossible but have anyone think that the way EE works may result in a halt of immigrant recruiting.EE works as a competitive and selective program so when the employees demand of most of the company in Canada has been satisfied then i guess a halt maybe possible,although the chance maybe extremely low.