+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired Work Permit

psharma85

Feb 28, 2022
My work permit has expired and IRCC is taking time more than its timeline. I want to apply for PR but I am not able to get PCC done because BLS Asking for valid work permit. I am in Vancouver. Is there a way I can apply for PR and get pcc done? Also do I need valid work permit to be submitted after ITA?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
My work permit has expired and IRCC is taking time more than its timeline. I want to apply for PR but I am not able to get PCC done because BLS Asking for valid work permit. I am in Vancouver. Is there a way I can apply for PR and get pcc done? Also do I need valid work permit to be submitted after ITA?
Are you saying you are out of status? If so first you need to get your work permit valid. Once so the you will get to do your other docs. Yes your work permit is one of the docs you need to submit once you get ITA.

Baba123@234

Apr 30, 2023
I already replied you yesterday if you have applied the WP extension the acknowledgment receipt will work. Same worked for me and even bls customer told me the same.

looking_for_username

Apr 4, 2023
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-05-2023
Are you saying you are out of status? If so first you need to get your work permit valid. Once so the you will get to do your other docs. Yes your work permit is one of the docs you need to submit once you get ITA.
Where does the WP needed post ITA? I didn't see any field asking for Work permit.