+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPIRED IELTS WHILE WAITING FOR NOMINATION

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
My IELTS will expire this July 28, I already passed my application in Nova Scotia. I did my ielts but my score is not CLB 8. but still eligible in express entry.
Pls advice me on what will I do. Anybody who had the sam situation?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
My IELTS will expire this July 28, I already passed my application in Nova Scotia. I did my ielts but my score is not CLB 8. but still eligible in express entry.
Pls advice me on what will I do. Anybody who had the sam situation?

if you already got your nomination, don't have to worry but update them. If your new score is ready update it with the NSNP and even your express entry profile. In all probabilities you will receive an email from IRCC about the expiry and asking you to update the new scores

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
if you already got your nomination, don't have to worry but update them. If your new score is ready update it with the NSNP and even your express entry profile. In all probabilities you will receive an email from IRCC about the expiry and asking you to update the new scores
I haven't received the nominations yet. I am still waiting. That's my problem, when they will see that my ielts is not CLB 8 on the express entry, will they cancel my nomination?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
I haven't received the nominations yet. I am still waiting. That's my problem, when they will see that my ielts is not CLB 8 on the express entry, will they cancel my nomination?
no they will not if your new score is as per their eligibility criteria. Write to nsnp saying that your ielts is expiring on july 28 and asking if you should update right away or have to wait till it expires.

But i think you can do it right away. Anyways check with them.

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
no they will not if your new score is as per their eligibility criteria. Write to nsnp saying that your ielts is expiring on july 28 and asking if you should update right away or have to wait till it expires.

But i think you can do it right away. Anyways check with them.
Thats my problem. They require CLB 8, and my latest IELTS result is CLB 7. The next IELTS is available on July 27, so I have to upload my CLB 7 Ielts.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Nova Scotia Labour Market priority stream, Nurse. I'm very anxious right now.
ok. I saw this in the eligibility criteria. "meet eligibility criteria in place at the time you are issued a Letter of Interest;

not sure how it works. You should write to them to check if you still stand eligible as per the above point and also tell them that your next ielts exam date and when you can update the new score.

Good luck and hope for the best!

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
ok. I saw this in the eligibility criteria. "meet eligibility criteria in place at the time you are issued a Letter of Interest;

not sure how it works. You should write to them to check if you still stand eligible as per the above point and also tell them that your next ielts exam date and when you can update the new score.

Good luck and hope for the best!
Thank you so much! that gave me hope :)

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
I retook my ielts because my ee profile expired coz of ielts. And NS sent ADR asking for my new ielts.
Thanks for response! My OINP application is in process and my IELTS is expiring on 27th October.

I already have new IELTS results with me with CLB 8, should I update my EE profile now or should wait for nomination?

Kindly suggest

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
Thanks for response! My OINP application is in process and my IELTS is expiring on 27th October.

I already have new IELTS results with me with CLB 8, should I update my EE profile now or should wait for nomination?

Kindly suggest
You think you will receive nomination before your ielts expired? You make sure you update it before it expires.

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
You think you will receive nomination before your ielts expired? You make sure you update it before it expires.
Yes it’s in last stage! Should I update it now? Or should I wait a week more?

Also I was not able to score same score this time that is CLB 9, got only CLB 8.

I guess it won’t make any issues right?

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
Yes it’s in last stage! Should I update it now? Or should I wait a week more?

Also I was not able to score same score this time that is CLB 9, got only CLB 8.

I guess it won’t make any issues right?
Then maybe wait for your nomination first. Hopefully you will get it before it expires.