+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPIRED IELTS WHILE WAITING FOR NOMINATION

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Yes it’s in last stage! Should I update it now? Or should I wait a week more?

Also I was not able to score same score this time that is CLB 9, got only CLB 8.

I guess it won’t make any issues right?
You should update your IELTS in EE asap. You'll have to create a new profile if that expires in the meantime you wait for the nomination. You might need to send the revised EE profile for re-nomination. Your profile is locked on the date you get an invitation to apply from the PNP so your current CLB score doesn't matter.

Reactions: Kirat305

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
T
You should update your IELTS in EE asap. You'll have to create a new profile if that expires in the meantime you wait for the nomination. You might need to send the revised EE profile for re-nomination. Your profile is locked on the date you get an invitation to apply from the PNP so your current CLB score doesn't matter.
Hey! Thank you! I still have around 20 days left to get it expired! So I was thinking to wait for nomination. Or should I update the new results right away? As It only takes few minutes I believe.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
T

Hey! Thank you! I still have around 20 days left to get it expired! So I was thinking to wait for nomination. Or should I update the new results right away? As It only takes few minutes I believe.
It's a tight call. I would have updated them never the less. Even if you get the nomination in the next 15 days, would you be able to submit the complete application in the remaining 5 days? IELTS are supposed to be valid till you get the AOR. Sooner or later you'll have to update. Moreover, you don't loose anything by updating them.

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
It's a tight call. I would have updated them never the less. Even if you get the nomination in the next 15 days, would you be able to submit the complete application in the remaining 5 days? IELTS are supposed to be valid till you get the AOR. Sooner or later you'll have to update. Moreover, you don't loose anything by updating them.
Hey! Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll update them today.

But I need to understand why it’s a ‘tight call’ as it merely takes few minutes to update new IELTS results in EE profile.

Thanks again!

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hey! Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll update them today.

But I need to understand why it’s a ‘tight call’ as it merely takes few minutes to update new IELTS results in EE profile.

Thanks again!
It's a tight call because the check is done by the bot and at times it has it's own way of doing expiry date calculation. Moreover, i have no clue if you get to edit the EE profile after the nomination. I know for sure that you can't edit it after your accept the nomination.

Reactions: Kirat305