+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expiration date of Police Certificate from Saudi Arabia

kenzoying

Jun 12, 2016
Hi everyone, I am trying to upload the police certificate from Saudi Arabia for the Federal Skilled worker under Express Entry. It is required to enter the expiration date of the PC. However it is not indicated any where on the PC. I did a little research, didnt find any official document/information explaining the validity of Saudi Arabia PC, but on most of the forums, it says it is good for a year. I called the IRCC to make sure, the call center agent said we MUST include an official document clearly saying the Saudi PC is valid for a year otherwise the application could be rejected ! I have looked up in the Minstry of Interior/Public Security, consulate of Canada in Saudi Arabia hoping to find this information, nothing found. Any one had experienced the same problem? Any suggestions? Many thanks!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi everyone, I am trying to upload the police certificate from Saudi Arabia for the Federal Skilled worker under Express Entry. It is required to enter the expiration date of the PC. However it is not indicated any where on the PC. I did a little research, didnt find any official document/information explaining the validity of Saudi Arabia PC, but on most of the forums, it says it is good for a year. I called the IRCC to make sure, the call center agent said we MUST include an official document clearly saying the Saudi PC is valid for a year otherwise the application could be rejected ! I have looked up in the Minstry of Interior/Public Security, consulate of Canada in Saudi Arabia hoping to find this information, nothing found. Any one had experienced the same problem? Any suggestions? Many thanks!
1. Put 6 months or a year, it doesn't matter as long as you haven't returned to Saudi since it was issued.

kenzoying

Jun 12, 2016
Hi

1. Put 6 months or a year, it doesn't matter as long as you haven't returned to Saudi since it was issued.
Hi, actually the applicant is a temporary worker in Saudi Arabia...

I have seen a few EE being rejected due to incomplete PC,getting a bit paranoid.

harizme

Dec 3, 2017
Hi,

I was on dependent visa of my husband for around 3 years in Saudi Arabia.
Now I went final exit in April 2018.
If I apply for PR using express entry, do I need to get Police clearance certificate from Saudi?

Thanks

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
I worked for ABC Company during 2012-2016 and then i left on final exit. After few months, i came back on new IQAMA and since then i have been working for XYZ Company. How can i obtain the PCC when i used to work for ABC Company ?