+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experienced lad wanting to migrate via Student visa route

Davs

Mar 10, 2013
Hi!

I am a potential candidate looking forward to migrate from India to Ontario, Canada currently working as AVP with a MNC bank.

Below is the summary of my profile:
I have completed my certification in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt from Motorola University, Certification in Six Sigma Green belt and ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Certification from British Standard Institution,UK

I have completed my PT-MBA in Information Systems with CPA of 2.5 from NMIMS and Bachelor's degree in Physics with 43%.

I have more than 8 years of work experience in Banking, Mutual fund and BPO Industry.

As per Edwise education consultants my PT-MBA has no value in Canada and i should go for a Post graduate program in fanshawe college (london city). Also according to them since i have scored only 43% in my B.Sc degree i am not eligible for Masters program in canada.is that true? and is Post graduate program a correct way to enter with a vision of seeking a PR in future?

Instead should i directly apply for immigration once the new rules are more clear in May 2013?

What are my chances of getting a job post the course as i will only get one year open work permit after the one year course i am intending to take? How is the job market in banking/finance in Ontario?

Sorry for so many questions but would highly appreciate your guidance. I am sharing my background details so that it can help u understand my case in a better manner.