Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Dear all,

As per our company policy, our HR section is issuing me my service certificate mentioning my date of joining, positions I held since joining and the specific time periods for which I held those positions. They are not, in any case, going to write my job description on my service certificate which is one of the most important part as far as immigration application is concerned!
Please anyone suggest what alternative I can take in this matter?
One more thing, as a proof of my job description, I do have quality documents in which my original job description is mentioned but after all, these are quality documents and it has been stamped on them that these can't be duplicated!
Please some one help me!

Kind Regards,

Ammaar

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Please some reply!

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
ammaartahir said:
Dear all,

As per our company policy, our HR section is issuing me my service certificate mentioning my date of joining, positions I held since joining and the specific time periods for which I held those positions. They are not, in any case, going to write my job description on my service certificate which is one of the most important part as far as immigration application is concerned!
One more thing, as a proof of my job description, I do have quality documents in which my original job description is mentioned but after all, these are quality documents and it has been stamped on them that these can't be duplicated!
Please some one help me!

Kind Regards,

Ammaar
I have the same problem.. HR does not issue employment certificate with detailed job description... So what I did, I created the document, scanned the company's letterhead, sent it to the signatories (i.e: HR manager or your supervisor).. Then let the manager sign it.

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
I thing so,some organigation have not give you detail Exprience letter tin this case you can right dowen on your office letter head pad and singe to your immeadate supurior like line manager or superviser,its my vew.

smithac

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
ammaartahir said:
Dear all,

Please some one help me!

Kind Regards,

Ammaar
I had a similar problem with one of my earlier organizations and here is what my consultant suggested:
1) Get a letter or email from your HR department, saying job responsibilities wont be included in service certificate as a matter of company policy
2) From your Hr intranet or HR department get the JD associated with your job designation. Print it and if possible get it signed by HR or your supervisor.
3) the desg on JD(s) should match the one(s) in your service certificate
4) Write an explanation cover letter

This should suffice

IT applicant

May 22, 2009
@ammaartahir

Atleast your organization is doing this much:)..Most of the organizations don't even do this..

Well I guess what you can do is attach as many documents as you can to corroborate your duties/role/responsibilities..Attach mails from your managers(any visa docs most of which also explain your duties,any professional accolades which mention your duties/tasks undertaken) and alongside also attcah a covering letter to CHC mentioning that providing an official letter explaining duties etc is not as per company policy..

Hope this helps..

cheers!

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Dear all, thanks for your replies.

I've been doing search throughout the day and met with all the human resource personnel of my organization. They say that they:

- Can issue a service certificate mentioning the date of joining, different positions held during this period and the tenure for all these positions

- May or may not issue a letter stating that they can't provide job description details due to company policy

- Can't provide job descriptions in any form

All I left to do at the moment is that:

- Accept experience letter in above form from my HR Division

- Make job descriptions myself and get them signed by my boss

Would that suffice?? Please comment

manzoorhussain

Mar 7, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
ammaartahir said:

I've been doing search throughout the day and met with all the human resource personnel of my organization. They say that they:

- Can issue a service certificate mentioning the date of joining, different positions held during this period and the tenure for all these positions

- May or may not issue a letter stating that they can't provide job description details due to company policy

- Make job descriptions myself and get them signed by my boss- To my mind, this is the best option to opt for. If you could get your job description on your company's letter head, get it signed signed+Stamped by your boss, and attach his/her visiting card, i am sure, would be sufficient.

smithac

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
ammaartahir said:

- Make job descriptions myself and get them signed by my boss

The last option is the best. your boss can definitely sign. Ensure you get his business card so that if needed CIC will make a verification call. Also if you have any documents like performance appraisals and so on to support, you can send that as well.

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
HR is not the final and only authority!
Get reference letters from your immediate supervisor, colleagues, subordinates and/or clients.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Thank you all for your valuable inputs and suggestions! Now, this one is a huge task for me to convince my boss in this matter :D
Do pray for me :)

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
ammaartahir said:
Thank you all for your valuable inputs and suggestions! Now, this one is a huge task for me to convince my boss in this matter :D
Do pray for me :)
Good Luck :)

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent Application on May 7,2013
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
I have a question about getting the experience letter on the company letterhead. Well, one of the companies I used to work for, is no longer in existence. I can get in touch with my ex-boss, who now is in a different state working for a different company. Even if he writes me a letter, he would not be able to write it on the Company letterhead. What do you all suggest I should do?

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
Advice is the same:
Get reference letters from your immediate supervisor, colleagues, subordinates and/or clients.

So what if he is not working for that company? It doesn't matter, he is still your ex-boss.

Inexperienced

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 August 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO original
Hi all,

Needed some advice urgently. My HR department is ready to issue a letter, giving designation, salary and job duties. But they will issue it only for university purposes and not for visa. I guess I have only one option.

1) get the letter, for university, and explain this to CHC in a seperate letter?

Please suggest if this is what the best policy will be

Thanks,
Inexperienced