+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience letter

Arundddd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi. My company is relieving me on 6 Sep, but on the experience letter my last working date will be 15 Sep because I have some leaves available which they will adjust in the last. I will land in Canada as a PR on 10 Sep. Do you think this can pose any sort of problems while taking up a job in Canada because my last working date will be Sep 15, but I actually entered Canada on 10 Sep?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Personal view but Not sure why should any company in Canada have any issue with anything that happened in your home country. In any case if anyone asks you just need to clarify your last day in office was Sept 6 but last pay date was Sep 15 so cannot see why that would be any issue . Are you even expecting to get off the plane on Sept 10 and walk into a job Sept 11, you would be the exception but good luck if you manage it but the overlap easy enough to explain.

Reactions: Arundddd

Arundddd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Personal view but Not sure why should any company in Canada have any issue with anything that happened in your home country. In any case if anyone asks you just need to clarify your last day in office was Sept 6 but last pay date was Sep 15 so cannot see why that would be any issue . Are you even expecting to get off the plane on Sept 10 and walk into a job Sept 11, you would be the exception but good luck if you manage it but the overlap easy enough to explain.
Thank you so much for your reply, I am feeling good after reading your view. Well I dont think I will be such a lucky one to get a job immediately after landing, but just had this doubt back in my mind so better asked in this forum to get views from experienced folks like you. Even I second your thought that this can be easily explained.