Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله

jaheer

Sep 13, 2017
I am also looking for the driving letter experience. I went to jabriya. The printers are clueless what i was asking about. I asked one of the Staff there who speaks good english. He is not aware of such a letter. Guys. Any one succeeded in this task. Please guide with the procedure

ikramilyas

Apr 22, 2019
Hey guys

I was finally able to get the Driving License experience letter from the Farwaniya Traffic Department in Dajeej. I just took along an Arab friend of mine along with me so that he would be able to explain to them what document was needed exactly. They seemed already familiar with what we needed. Here's how it went about:

1. Went to the Traffic Department and spoke to the guy where we have to pay fines. He guided us to go to the first floor and talk to any of the officers there.

2. Went to the first floor and spoke to one of the officers who checked my License and gave me a paper stating my license details and asked me to go to the typist who will prepare the document.

3. After getting the document typed, put KD 2 stamp on it and had to get it signed from 2 officers in the same Traffic Department. The signatories will be available from 8 am to 11 am

4. Also had to get it signed from a Manager at the Capital Traffic department near the UN Circle. Submitted it in the morning at 9 am and got it back at 1 pm.

That's about it... The entire process took 3 days for me, but can be done in 2 or 1 day if planned beforehand. Will be getting it attested from the Kuwaiti Ministry of Foreign Affairs now.

jaheer

Sep 13, 2017
Dear Ikramilyas,

I went more than 8 times and could not succeed. Congrats that you succeeded.
please say the name of that paper in Arabic. Can you please send the photo of the certificate hiding your details to my email or phone . I am reachable at jaheerbasha@gmail.com 97255849

jaheer

Sep 13, 2017
Dear Ikramilyas,

please say the name of that paper in Arabic. Can you please send the photo of the certificate hiding your details to my email or phone . I am reachable at jaheerbasha@gmail.com 97255849

Hey guys

I was finally able to get the Driving License experience letter from the Farwaniya Traffic Department in Dajeej. I just took along an Arab friend of mine along with me so that he would be able to explain to them what document was needed exactly. They seemed already familiar with what we needed. Here's how it went about:

1. Went to the Traffic Department and spoke to the guy where we have to pay fines. He guided us to go to the first floor and talk to any of the officers there.

2. Went to the first floor and spoke to one of the officers who checked my License and gave me a paper stating my license details and asked me to go to the typist who will prepare the document.

3. After getting the document typed, put KD 2 stamp on it and had to get it signed from 2 officers in the same Traffic Department. The signatories will be available from 8 am to 11 am

4. Also had to get it signed from a Manager at the Capital Traffic department near the UN Circle. Submitted it in the morning at 9 am and got it back at 1 pm.

That's about it... The entire process took 3 days for me, but can be done in 2 or 1 day if planned beforehand. Will be getting it attested from the Kuwaiti Ministry of Foreign Affairs now.

Aseefasad

Sep 23, 2018
Hey guys

Hai Ikramiliyas,

Good to know that you also succeed to get that paper. In your detailed explanation everything is clear, please share that format with us and in farwaniya muroor, i think that typing section is not there ( recently i went there for car ownership change). Same like others question, what we have to ask for ( any arabic name?)
Thanks in advance

ikramilyas

Apr 22, 2019
Hai Ikramiliyas,

Good to know that you also succeed to get that paper. In your detailed explanation everything is clear, please share that format with us and in farwaniya muroor, i think that typing section is not there ( recently i went there for car ownership change). Same like others question, what we have to ask for ( any arabic name?)
Thanks in advance
Hi aseef

Now none of the government offices have typists inside the building. They have moved to a truck/kiosk outside. I can share the format with you if you can give me your email.ID.

Thanks

ikramilyas

Apr 22, 2019
Dear Ikramilyas,

Hi Jaheer

I have forwarded the document to your email.

thanks

Reactions: Aliq8

sumitar

Sep 9, 2019
Hey guys

Hi ikramilyas,
Can you please share the format with me also at my email id arsumit@hotmail.com
thanks for help.

sumitar

Sep 9, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I was recently successful in getting the Driving License Experience letter from Hawally Traffic Department.
Below is the procedure:

1. Once you enter traffic department where we renew our license a Police guy is standing and checking all the documents, and let you in. You have to say him that you are travelling to Canada and was driving experience letter. May be he will not understand that for which i will provide you a format which you can print and show him.

2. Once he understands he will let you know, you have to go to Desk No. 13, a Police person with 2 Stars will be sitting there. You explain him the same thing that you want experience letter for driving as you are shifting to Canada. He will enter your driving license details in his pc and print a arabic page having all your details.

3. Now you need to proceed to Typist which will be sitting opposite to traffic department in vans. Go to them and show them the format and explain that you need experience letter format. Check all your details when he gives you paper.

4. After getting the document typed, put KD 2 stamp on it. Go to the same Police guy on Desk 13. he will say go to Police Manager who is sitting in the cabin with blue dress and 3 star office. (when i approached him he said go to 3rd floor, but actually that manager was not in mood to sign the paper, so i requested the police guy on 13 desk to sign as manager is not signing, in that case he signed my paper and put stamp, as he has authority to sign on behalf of main manager)

5. After that go out of that hall and take left from the hall, and go to extreme end where you will find lifts which will take you to 3rd floor. Go to the room of manager and his assistant will take papers from you and will ask you to wait, may be 5 minutes you will get your second signature.

6. Now he might tell you to go and take number for this document which is very important, so take lift and go back to Ground floor. And turn right and left you will find a room where a guy will be sitting with big note book and he will write down the number on your paper. this was the last step and your Experience letter is ready.

7. Go to Kuwaiti Ministry of Foreign Affairs and get it attested.
8. Translate in English from any authorized typist and now you have both the documents for canadian authority.

Now in canada when you register your self for G1 test you have to take both English and Arabic original papers along with you and submit it to the authority.