+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

experience details of spouse

sandy@123

Mar 6, 2020
i am the Main applicant and while making my EE profile i have not shown any work experience of my husband because i have enough point to get ITA and received the ITA but now while filling the 10 years history can i fill unemployed. will it impact any thing negative. because i have not gained any point of his experience.. please guide me.

sandy@123

Mar 6, 2020
thanks for prompt reply
i am worried because if i have not shown work experience of my spouse in EE application and if now i will show so is there any chances of rejection where i have not gained any points for ITA. what happens if put unemployed. please suggest
thanks

sandy@123

Mar 6, 2020
how to fill immediate family member name if the person has only first name ( no surname). please suggest. i am filling my profile After ITA.

thanks

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
thanks for prompt reply
i am worried because if i have not shown work experience of my spouse in EE application and if now i will show so is there any chances of rejection where i have not gained any points for ITA. what happens if put unemployed. please suggest
thanks
That's fine. The EE profile is not your application. The application needs to be complete, but only the experience that counts for any points needs to be included in work history section. Everything else can go into personal details.

sandy@123

Mar 6, 2020
That's fine. The EE profile is not your application. The application needs to be complete, but only the experience that counts for any points needs to be included in work history section. Everything else can go into personal details.
i already got the ITA but while filling my application i have not mentioned the experience of my spouse. so now in last 10 years history in personal details i am confused what to fill.

sandy@123

Mar 6, 2020
problematic field First name(s) required error comes when adding sibling information when sibling has only first name and no surname or last name.

please suggest..
thanks

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
i already got the ITA but while filling my application i have not mentioned the experience of my spouse. so now in last 10 years history in personal details i am confused what to fill.
Include the employment period as employed in the personal details section. It is okay if this is not included in the profile.

sandy@123

Mar 6, 2020
i am the Main applicant and while making my EE profile i have not shown any work experience of my husband because i have enough point to get ITA and received the ITA but now while filling the 10 years history can i fill unemployed. will it impact any thing negative. because i have not gained any point of his experience.. please guide me.

do i need LOE for that.....

joeljosek

Jun 7, 2020
problematic field First name(s) required error comes when adding sibling information when sibling has only first name and no surname or last name.

please suggest..
thanks
Hi,

Did your application go through ?

I have the same issue with the details for immediate family members. My parent has no last name and only given name available in the passport.

Kindly let me know what did you do in this scenario and if it worked.