+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience after getting the Request Letter from IRCC to send the passport, documents and Boarding pass

theurn15

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hi everybody,
For citizenship applicants who returned after a request message by IRCC(after getting the Request Letter from IRCC to send the passport, documents and Boarding pass etc.., only WHEN YOU RETURN TO CANADA...) ,
Would you please share your progress?
Have you received Decision Made, language, prohibitions....... update?

RoseDB

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Hi everybody,
For citizenship applicants who returned after a request message by IRCC(after getting the Request Letter from IRCC to send the passport, documents and Boarding pass etc.., only WHEN YOU RETURN TO CANADA...) ,
Hi,
yes I am one of them and coming back to Canada was a mistake.. as no updates on my application and when spoke to IRCC they told it will take longer.

Here is the link to to the forum, hopefully you will get al your answers.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/track-experiences-of-applicants-living-outside-canada.757321/post-10037915

braheem

Jan 30, 2018
Hi everybody,
Did you application move forward? How long did it take?

Reactions: Dreamlad

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
Hi,
yes I am one of them and coming back to Canada was a mistake.. as no updates on my application and when spoke to IRCC they told it will take longer.

Here is the link to to the forum, hopefully you will get al your answers.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/track-experiences-of-applicants-living-outside-canada.757321/post-10037915
Hi Rose,
I would need an advice from you. I am also in the same boat like yours. Got a letter stating to show boarding passes if you have arrived in Canada or provide a date when you are returning after I passed the test. I am currently in UAE with my husband as he works here. I told IRCC that i will return in August as I am pregnant and in my first trimester. Now things are changing and and i might not be able to travel soon. I am afraid they might put my application on hold which I don’t want. I haven’t got an oat invitation yet. Can i send them an email stating that I wont be able to come due to my situation and would be available to return to Canada for Oath if they could provide me 2 weeks notice? Or second option is that, I can go in next couple of weeks for few days and submit the boarding pass and return to UAE. This will ensure that my application is not put on hold? Could you please advise? Thanks