+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience about Canada.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone share their experience either fruitful or fruitless when they came to Canada So that it could benefit those students who are coming here to prepare them self in a better way . Thank you.

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't have much experience because i arrived here recently.
I will say couple of things:
1) If you are a good student then things are easy for you.
2) Below average students must select province wisely.
3) Improve your english specially listening.
4) If you are lazy or never been out of your comfort zone please stay in your home country. This life is going to be tough for you. You will repent.
One last thing if you can get admission in good university back home then please don't come here unless you are here on Scholarship.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad123 said:
4) If you are lazy or never been out of your comfort zone please stay in your home country. This life is going to be tough for you. You will repent.
One last thing if you can get admission in good university back home then please don't come here unless you are here on Scholarship.
So far how things are going with you?? You are good here?? BTW you are in which province and course?

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Things are like upside down for me. I am going to change province in near future. I am currently in Saskatchewan

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad123 said:
Things are like upside down for me. I am going to change province in near future. I am currently in Saskatchewan
Sask has good job opportunities. Why you want to leave this province? Any specific reason??

lucifer_2510

May 27, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
Kolkata
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Medical Upfront
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
01-08-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
11-07-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
21-08-2014
fahad123 said:
point number 4 is perfect... and strictly to be followed...... now with study jobs n football my schedule is fully packed n no space for any other thing

oswaldz

Oct 1, 2013
Canada
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
to be filed
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 November 2015
LANDED..........
15 December 2015
fahad123 said:
Do u live in saskatoon or somewhere else ? Why do wana leave Saskatchewan ? I am planning for it.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oswaldz said:
Do u live in saskatoon or somewhere else ? Why do wana leave Saskatchewan ? I am planning for it.
Just go for it bro. There won't be any problem for you in sask. It is full of opportunities.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone recently settle in Saskatchewan or any other province? How was the experience ? Any suggestions which could help those who are coming in future.