+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expedite peocess

Stoja

Feb 7, 2019
Hello,

Is anyone familiar with expedited H&C applications by local MP office and what effect it has in terms of waiting time? If regular wait for stage one or Aip varies between 12-15 months what would be the approximate wait time with expedite process?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for your reply!

I was told opposite
All they can do is inquire. They cannot expedite. Politicians in Canada are not allowed to influence immigration processes.

Stoja

Feb 7, 2019
All they can do is inquire. They cannot expedite. Politicians in Canada are not allowed to influence immigration processes.
Thank you for your response!
I completely understand that they cannot have the influence on the decision however I tought they can expedite the process (shorter waiting time) if someone life is jeopardized or in danger/ depending on that application

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Thank you for your response!
I completely understand that they cannot have the influence on the decision however I tought they can expedite the process (shorter waiting time) if someone life is jeopardized or in danger/ depending on that application
You can certainly make such a request, and having an MP support whatever facts you want to present helps ensure that your submission is read more quickly. How an outstanding H&C decision poses any danger to someone is what you'll need to demonstrate, given that you may just as easily receive an expedited refusal. Would it really better suit you to be refused earlier?

If the concern is that you might be removed from Canada (just hypothetical thinking here) before receiving a decision then you share that concern with most H&C applicants awaiting a decision, so the reasoning has to be something special.

Good luck.

Stoja

Feb 7, 2019
You can certainly make such a request, and having an MP support whatever facts you want to present helps ensure that your submission is read more quickly. How an outstanding H&C decision poses any danger to someone is what you'll need to demonstrate, given that you may just as easily receive an expedited refusal. Would it really better suit you to be refused earlier?

If the concern is that you might be removed from Canada (just hypothetical thinking here) before receiving a decision then you share that concern with most H&C applicants awaiting a decision, so the reasoning has to be something special.

Good luck.
Thank you kindly for your response!

The expedition would not be even considered in the first place of course if there was not a valid reason for it supported with documents/proofs and it is not related to removal it is truly something special!
Everyone’s application is important and special on its on way and I wish everyone best of luck!

My original question was; if application is expedite, what the time frame looks like in those circumstances?

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Thank you kindly for your response!

The expedition would not be even considered in the first place of course if there was not a valid reason for it supported with documents/proofs and it is not related to removal it is truly something special!
Everyone’s application is important and special on its on way and I wish everyone best of luck!

My original question was; if application is expedite, what the time frame looks like in those circumstances?
No one can really tell because if any case has been expedited, they haven’t come back to tell their story so we don’t know the outcome nor the time length. I currently work in an immigration firm, none of our cases have been granted an expedited process. We have very special cases too which are literally life or death scenarios but no such treatment was provided.

Stoja

Feb 7, 2019
No one can really tell because if any case has been expedited, they haven’t come back to tell their story so we don’t know the outcome nor the time length. I currently work in an immigration firm, none of our cases have been granted an expedited process. We have very special cases too which are literally life or death scenarios but no such treatment was provided.
Thank you. Your response is much appreciated
Unfortunately no one can really answer this question and that’s why I decided to post/ask here!

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Thank you. Your response is much appreciated
Unfortunately no one can really answer this question and that’s why I decided to post/ask here!
Yeah I don’t think anyone here can answer either. Unfortunately. Good luck.