+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expected Time NOC 1122 to reach cap.

samira sokn

Oct 11, 2011
jawaid said:
I applied in NOC 1122 on 4th July 2011 and my application reached Sydney, Nova Scotia on 13th July but i have not heard anything. Only on 20th Sep the CIC emailed me that your application has been sent back on 24th Aug as the quota of 500 had reached. My question is when the application had actually been delivered on 13th July in NS and by that date the quota for FSW 1122 had not reached to max as i was following it on CIC web site, then why they are returning my application?

Its really frustrating to see this and i have no clue who to talk on this. I can believe that when my application reached on 13th July, the quota was capped within 12 days of July? If yes why my application packet was kept with CIC till 24th Aug and today is 27th Sep, i have no clue of my application packet? Its enough to have sleepless nights?

Can anyone guide me plz? I have sent CIC an email on this attaching proof of my application delivery from DHL but no response from anywhere.

Regards
Jawaid
I have the same situation I sent my application in 20th of July. I want to know if they checked your forms or not? My forms are all checked and there is a check marks next to all sections. If the cap was reached why they checked the application then?