App. Filed.......
Sent on 16-07-2011; Received by CIO on 21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs sent with Application Deck
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.0 - Originals Sent with Application
hi all...thanks all for their suggestion and advises while I was preparing my application deck for sending to CIC....at last I am done and sent my application deck today under 1122...now keeping fingers crossed :)

can anyone comment if I sent at right time before the cap is reached?

imcomingcanada

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2011
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
Pending
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
tocy80 said:
hi all...thanks all for their suggestion and advises while I was preparing my application deck for sending to CIC....at last I am done and sent my application deck today under 1122...now keeping fingers crossed :)

can anyone comment if I sent at right time before the cap is reached?
Hi Tocy,

Even I'm very worried about my application reaching to CIO's office in time under 1122. I've sent my app on 08/07/2011 and reached there on 13/07/2011. But people on this website are saying that there is still some room available under 1122. Let us hope for the best. From where have you sent your application from (which VO). Are you applying for the first time. Have you applied through a consultant or by your own.

regds,

tocy80

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
I have one question ....does CIS check bank accounts personally...like does they contact with bank account managers to verify....now should I maintain my balance in the account....or i can withdraw amount and later on if rquired, again deposit the funds....

tocy80

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
imcomingcanada said:
Hi Tocy,

Even I'm very worried about my application reaching to CIO's office in time under 1122. I've sent my app on 08/07/2011 and reached there on 13/07/2011. But people on this website are saying that there is still some room available under 1122. Let us hope for the best. From where have you sent your application from (which VO). Are you applying for the first time. Have you applied through a consultant or by your own.

regds,
hi imcomingcanada....u r lucky if ur application is already delivered on July 13th....who signed the doc?....my one will reach around july 20 :(....so really worried....

my VO is in singapore....and I have sent the application by my own...no consultants :)...and i am applying for the first time....

what about u...meaning which VO....own or consutant?.....first time?.....

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
I transferred money from my business account to the personal account at the last day.. The money is not borrowed..
I asked my bank to print the statement for me.. It is just one day statement... will that be a problem?? I didn't send the attested photocopies as well (I just thought that I need to get it attested, if the documents are translated in English). My all documents are in English.

What should I do now?

Regards,

Zubair

tocy80

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
hi there...from now on. IELTS GT scores are acceptable which are dated within 2 yrs from date of application...right?

i have sent my application with ielts results dated june 2010...this is ok...right?

imcomingcanada

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2011
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
Pending
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
tocy80 said:
hi imcomingcanada....u r lucky if ur application is already delivered on July 13th....who signed the doc?....my one will reach around july 20 :(....so really worried....

my VO is in singapore....and I have sent the application by my own...no consultants :)...and i am applying for the first time....

what about u...meaning which VO....own or consutant?.....first time?.....
Hi there,

I have sent my application through a consultant as I have also applied for the first time and I was not sure of the complete documentation. My VO is New Delhi. As per my consultant, it would have reached before the CAP but still till he time the BD gets encashed, nobody is in a position to say anythng. However, as per the comments on this website by some of the expirienced ones, I believe that the CAP will not get filled till 25/07/2011. What is your mode of payment. If it is CC then you would be able to know instantly that when your money has been charged.

tocy80

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
imcomingcanada said:
Hi there,

I have sent my application through a consultant as I have also applied for the first time and I was not sure of the complete documentation. My VO is New Delhi. As per my consultant, it would have reached before the CAP but still till he time the BD gets encashed, nobody is in a position to say anythng. However, as per the comments on this website by some of the expirienced ones, I believe that the CAP will not get filled till 25/07/2011. What is your mode of payment. If it is CC then you would be able to know instantly that when your money has been charged.
hmm keeping fingers crosses...my applications are hope to be delivered on july 20....then checking and validation....dont know what will happen....

my payment mode is DD....

tocy80

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
for the two labels that need to be sent with application pack...is there any specific size requirement for the labels?....i have sent the two labels (one english and one local language)...but they are not that large....

can anyone share any feedback?

tocy80

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
hi....today my application is delivered to CIO....

the signing person name is M.KRSZWDA.....did anyone else signing person is same??....please share....

also any idea of how many 1122 complete applications received by CIO?....please comment...

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
My application reached there yesterday, signed by MIKE.. I found today that I have made mistake in the form. My wife's date of birth is wrong and her secondary school certificate is not sent... I am disappointed.. quite worried that my application may be returned even it received b4 the CAP.

imcomingcanada

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2011
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
Pending
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
tocy80 said:
hi....today my application is delivered to CIO....

the signing person name is M.KRSZWDA.....did anyone else signing person is same??....please share....

also any idea of how many 1122 complete applications received by CIO?....please comment...
Congrats Tocy80.... My app. as also received by the same person. Yes, your app. has reached within the CAP as CIO updates its website as and when the CAP is nearing. Now the only thing we can do is to pray and wait till 15th of August, post which we can check with our banks (for DD encashment) and then wait for another 2 months to receive the file no. Have you applied through bank DD or a CC. Which visa office.

Regds,

tocy80

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
imcomingcanada said:
Congrats Tocy80.... My app. as also received by the same person. Yes, your app. has reached within the CAP as CIO updates its website as and when the CAP is nearing. Now the only thing we can do is to pray and wait till 15th of August, post which we can check with our banks (for DD encashment) and then wait for another 2 months to receive the file no. Have you applied through bank DD or a CC. Which visa office.

Regds,
thanks for the positive words...my VO is Singapore and enclosed DD for the payment...

jawaid

Sep 25, 2011
I applied in NOC 1122 on 4th July 2011 and my application reached Sydney, Nova Scotia on 13th July but i have not heard anything. Only on 20th Sep the CIC emailed me that your application has been sent back on 24th Aug as the quota of 500 had reached. My question is when the application had actually been delivered on 13th July in NS and by that date the quota for FSW 1122 had not reached to max as i was following it on CIC web site, then why they are returning my application?

Its really frustrating to see this and i have no clue who to talk on this. I can believe that when my application reached on 13th July, the quota was capped within 12 days of July? If yes why my application packet was kept with CIC till 24th Aug and today is 27th Sep, i have no clue of my application packet? Its enough to have sleepless nights?

Can anyone guide me plz? I have sent CIC an email on this attaching proof of my application delivery from DHL but no response from anywhere.

Regards
Jawaid

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
jawaid said:
I applied in NOC 1122 on 4th July 2011 and my application reached Sydney, Nova Scotia on 13th July but i have not heard anything. Only on 20th Sep the CIC emailed me that your application has been sent back on 24th Aug as the quota of 500 had reached. My question is when the application had actually been delivered on 13th July in NS and by that date the quota for FSW 1122 had not reached to max as i was following it on CIC web site, then why they are returning my application?

Its really frustrating to see this and i have no clue who to talk on this. I can believe that when my application reached on 13th July, the quota was capped within 12 days of July? If yes why my application packet was kept with CIC till 24th Aug and today is 27th Sep, i have no clue of my application packet? Its enough to have sleepless nights?

Can anyone guide me plz? I have sent CIC an email on this attaching proof of my application delivery from DHL but no response from anywhere.

Regards
Jawaid
I agree it is frustrating, but my guess is that it is simply down to the rate at which CIC were able to open and check the applications.

Although they may have received the 500th complete 1122 application on 8th July, they could not get round to opening it until 22nd August.

I think it would be helpful if CIC could publish the date of the most recently opened application, for each NOC, alongside the totals for applications within the cap. Then you could see NOC 1122 - Total applications 278 - Last application date 5th July 2011 etc. Then people could at least see the pattern of which dates' applications the numbers represent.

Wayne.