+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXIT INTERVIEW FOR AFGHANS NATIONAL

XYZ.789

Star Member
Dec 1, 2021
Did they Received pre arrival before medical or after medical and after pre arrival how long it takes for them to get to next step I will appreciate if you share
Hi,
I don't know about the independent application, but for Privately sponsored refugees like us the process is like this,
1 interview
2 pre-arrival services
3 medical
4 quarantine plan
5 issued visa
6 EXIT interview this one will be done through IOM
7 flights still waiting for that ☹

• Love
Reactions: Khan5696

Dec 4, 2021
Did they Received pre arrival before medical or after medical and after pre arrival how long it takes for them to get to next step I will appreciate if you share
They received pre arrival before medical. as soon as they went to Pakistan I called Ottawa and told them about the address changed. I took 3 and a half months. How long have u been in Pakistan?

• Love
Reactions: Khan5696

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Hi,
I don't know about the independent application, but for Privately sponsored refugees like us the process is like this,
1 interview
2 pre-arrival services
3 medical
4 quarantine plan
5 issued visa
6 EXIT interview this one will be done through IOM
7 flights still waiting for that ☹
Thank you brother

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
They received pre arrival before medical. as soon as they went to Pakistan I called Ottawa and told them about the address changed. I took 3 and a half months. How long have u been in Pakistan?
It is been 3 months but when I inform them they asked some additional documents as soon as I provided the document the ask for some other info which took me a while and after submitting that 5 days after they sent pre arrival (Last week) so waiting for next step