+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXIT INTERVIEW FOR AFGHANS NATIONAL

XYZ.789

Star Member
Dec 1, 2021
Did you book interview or they are booking interview please explain in detail so I don't miss anything your help will be highly appreciated
Hi, there is nothing to be worry about,
They will book the interview, not you. You just have to wait to hear from embassy or iom. But be careful for exit interview the iom send you an email to inform you about exit interview in Islamabad Airport just one or 2 days before the interview, don't miss that email. They usually inform by email.

But when embassy call you for interview in the embassy, they usually first call you on the phone to confirm that you can attend the interview in the coming days, after that they will send your interview date and details in the email. They send us the interview email 6 days before the interview day.

Dec 4, 2021
I would like to know about this Embassy interview and Exit interview is it mandatory for all or only Private G5 and Afghan Special Measure applicants

I live in Canada and my dependents in Pakistan I want to know If I have to book those appointments someone please explain
I also live Canada, My family was not asked for any kind of interview. They got an email saying your flight is on this date. They will let you know what to do next.

XYZ.789

Star Member
Dec 1, 2021
Honestly, I’ve no idea how long, but they got an email 4 days before the flight date to be ready.
Did iom send them email to let the know about their flights? Or by phone call?
You said just 4 days before flight? Do you remember how much luggage they were allowed each person?
I really appreciate your help, thank you

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Hi, there is nothing to be worry about,
They will book the interview, not you. You just have to wait to hear from embassy or iom. But be careful for exit interview the iom send you an email to inform you about exit interview in Islamabad Airport just one or 2 days before the interview, don't miss that email. They usually inform by email.

But when embassy call you for interview in the embassy, they usually first call you on the phone to confirm that you can attend the interview in the coming days, after that they will send your interview date and details in the email. They send us the interview email 6 days before the interview day.
Thank you brother
but in my Canada number is on the application should I update the number on the file. I also want to know is it for everyone because my kids are under dependent application.

So far after biometric they received Pre Arrival Service Letter and waiting for next step.

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
is IOM arranging flights for people who request the flight service or for everyone I mean if my kids got their visa can they just book their tickets or no?

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
I also live Canada, My family was not asked for any kind of interview. They got an email saying your flight is on this date. They will let you know what to do next.
Did you request flight arrangement or they do it for you ? also did you contact IOM about this or they send you email during your family's application

Dec 4, 2021
Did iom send them email to let the know about their flights? Or by phone call?
You said just 4 days before flight? Do you remember how much luggage they were allowed each person?
I really appreciate your help, thank you
They emailed them, and asked them to call to the provided number in the email. 1 bag 23k and one hand-carry.

Dec 4, 2021
Did you request flight arrangement or they do it for you ? also did you contact IOM about this or they send you email during your family's application
They did it for us. I didn’t contact them they reached us. I’m not sure if the process is same for everyone. I’m giving you the info from my experience. I hope you guys hear something from them soon!

Dec 4, 2021
is IOM arranging flights for people who request the flight service or for everyone I mean if my kids got their visa can they just book their tickets or no?
I’m not sure, did your husband and kids went to exit interview? If yes. Then probably they will arrange the flights. Did u get any email from IOM? IOM or IRCC will give you the instructions. If they have valid visa to enter to Canada then what are they waiting for?

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
I’m not sure, did your husband and kids went to exit interview? If yes. Then probably they will arrange the flights. Did u get any email from IOM? IOM or IRCC will give you the instructions. If they have valid visa to enter to Canada then what are they waiting for?
No they dont have visa they are waiting for their medical request from IRCC- I was just asking to know at which point IRCC or IOM will contact us during process or after they received visa

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
They did it for us. I didn’t contact them they reached us. I’m not sure if the process is same for everyone. I’m giving you the info from my experience. I hope you guys hear something from them soon!
Thank you dear - was your family under dependent ?