+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ex Cognizant employee reference letter

SruthiT

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi, I am a former employee of CTS. Now I am in process of express entry (CEC ) documentation. But for proof of work experience, I have only
1. Roles and responsibility letter generated from AlwaysCognizant portal
2. Downloaded promotion/salary revised letters
3. Last 6 months payslips

I have emailed to exithelpdesk@cognizant for a complete reference letter including employment type (full time) and salary information. If I won't receive it on time, can I include above documents for submitting?

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Hi, I am a former employee of CTS. Now I am in process of express entry (CEC ) documentation. But for proof of work experience, I have only
1. Roles and responsibility letter generated from AlwaysCognizant portal
2. Downloaded promotion/salary revised letters
3. Last 6 months payslips

I have emailed to exithelpdesk@cognizant for a complete reference letter including employment type (full time) and salary information. If I won't receive it on time, can I include above documents for submitting?
Hi Sruthi,
I am in similar situation. Can you please share what worked for you?

diyaaa

Apr 18, 2019
Hi Sruthi,
I am in similar situation. Can you please share what worked for you?
Hi!
Have you obtained your lettter from the company?
If not, what have you submitted as an alternative?

I have been following up for more than 2 weeks but i haven't received so far.

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Hi!
Have you obtained your lettter from the company?
If not, what have you submitted as an alternative?

I have been following up for more than 2 weeks but i haven't received so far.
Cognizant has a portal for ex employees called AlwaysCognizant. I raised a request using that and got my letter.

diyaaa

Apr 18, 2019
Cognizant has a portal for ex employees called AlwaysCognizant. I raised a request using that and got my letter.
Thanks for the reply...

Great! How many days did it take to receive? Was HRs approval provided without any follow up?

I have applied, was approved by my supervisor but it is still showing awaiting approval status, probably for HRs, and unfortunately the portal isn't showing whom it is pending with.

I have been following up with helpdesk, alwayscognizant and other 2 DLs i found in these sites, since 2 weeks but not receiving any proper response. :(

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Thanks for the reply...

Great! How many days did it take to receive? Was HRs approval provided without any follow up?

I have applied, was approved by my supervisor but it is still showing awaiting approval status, probably for HRs, and unfortunately the portal isn't showing whom it is pending with.

I have been following up with helpdesk, alwayscognizant and other 2 DLs i found in these sites, since 2 weeks but not receiving any proper response. :(
try exithelpdeskindia@cognizant.com

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes