+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Evidence of Work requirement while applying for study permit

Alyousifi

May 20, 2020
Hi everyone,
Evidence of Work requirement while applying for study permit(INTERNATIONAL). What does it mean?
I wanted to know how i can get this letter from the university also if it is necessary for me apply through here as there was another way of applying through uni. I am a newly admitted student for a PhD program.
Does anyone have an example of this letter? Please, share.
Best,

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hi everyone,
Evidence of Work requirement while applying for study permit(INTERNATIONAL). What does it mean?
I wanted to know how i can get this letter from the university also if it is necessary for me apply through here as there was another way of applying through uni. I am a newly admitted student for a PhD program.
Best,
Write me down ur wp number i ll share it with u.
mxptrip2020@gmail.com

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi everyone,
Best,
It will be with your offer letter. I am assuming your program has a co-op / work placement / internship as part of the program ?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hi everyone,
Best,
If your program has a coop, then your LOA will indicate that work is a required part of your program and you will be granted a coop work permit with your study permit.