Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2011
hi guys,

so the vo sent me a letter to give them more evidence of relocation. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

our situation,
we both live currently in germany, everybody in canada and here knows that he wants to go back to canada and i´ll follow him once it is approved.
we sent letter from his parents that we´ll stay at theire place till we buy our own house in the sponsors application.
also a copy of his flight ticket ( one way ).
what more do they want? who buys a house over the phone whithout seeing it? should we sent a copy of the real estate site that we are looking at once in a while, he also wants to start his own business. so hes not looking for a job offer. what else should we give the vo, we have a contract with a moving company.
should we sent them a statement of my parents that they know about the plans and support us? We have pictures of the packed moving boxes, is this also an evidence? He can write his plans again, but i don´t know if this is enough..., do you have an idea??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
What about evidence he is severing his ties to Germany? As a citizen of Canada, he can buy a one-way ticket to go there whenever he likes. Is your current house for sale, or have you given your landlord notice that you will be terminating the lease? Include any evidence of these plans.

Have you made arrangements for financial matters, transferring savings to an account in Canada? Have you given notice at work that you will be leaving? Has he?

Yes, include the statement from your parents that they are aware of you preparing to make a life in Canada. Include the moving contract, too.

If you have children, have you advised their current school this will be their last semester with them? If you attend school, have you wrapped up your terms? I don't know how that works there in Germany, but I know here in Jamaica you have to give something in writing to withdraw from a school. Have you started making arrangements for schooling in Canada, include evidence of that as well.

Remember, it's not just a case of going to Canada, it's also a case of leaving Germany, so more evidence that you are severing your ties to Germany, and preparing for a life in Canada should also help your case.

hopetoland

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2011
hi thanx for your respond,

we are gonna sell our house, we just have to go to a notar, but i already have an pre-contract. do you think this would be enough to show that we would have the money to buy a house in canada and also live from it till my husbands business starts. He could write a letter that we don´t want to buy a house over the phone or internet and that he has to investigate about his chances in the business that he wants to do in canada. and if that wont work that he´ll look for a job in his old profession.

the only income that we have right now is from rentals, he quit his job here in germany, but we already sent this information with the application.

we just have this contract from the house, some pics of the moving boxes and the moving contract stating his name and a letter from his parents that we live with them till we have our house and also a letter from my parents that they know.

sorry i´m just fishing for more information :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
Perhaps you can show online job searches you have performed for jobs YOU will be interested in?? Obviously you wouldn't be looking for a job in Canada if your husband wasn't returning to Canada.

Just grasping at straws trying to think of what more will prove that he will be relocating to Canada... what was his old profession? It might help if he has a letter from an old employer, or something, stating, that if he needs he can return to work there??

hopetoland

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2011
he doesn´t have a letter he is here in germany since 5 years and he didn´t stay in touch with his old boss. he wants to have his own business in the flooring business, hes gonna write it down. i also have alot of letters from family and friends and from moving companies.
myself i´m a hairdresser, but i have to redo my diploma in canada. i have rental income and my parents will support us financially till his business goes well, they will write a statement too.

i wonder that they want all this information about him, i thought he is approved. why are they still working on his part? the application is already in berlin ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

thank you guys for your help and suggestions

hopetoland

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2011
now i have some things,

i have some jobsearches even he wants to be selfemployed, should he write about his plans? <<-- gives me the most head aches
i have letters from family (aunt, cousin,mother) all translated and notarized ( cost me about 400 Euros :-[ :-[ :-[ )
also from moving companies translated and notarized?
we were looking on real estate sites and home builders, is this good enough??
have plane ticket for the dogs, oneway
have reicept of bought moving boxes and pictures of the packed boxes
have an pre contract with the house buyers

myself i´m a hairdresser i have to redo my diploma in alberta, i have a sheet where i wrote down some info about that, should i include this?

i would freak out if all of this is not enough and we throught the money out of the window :'( :'( :'( :'(

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Include all you mentioned. The dogs' plane ticket is a nice touch.

boomerang11

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2011 (CPC-M received on 15 March 2011); MICC Received Undertaking - 27 April 2011
Nomination.....
CSQ Received 27 May 2011
AOR Received.
No AOR; Initial Assessment via e-mail - 8 June 2011
File Transfer...
Buffalo Acknowledged PR Application - 21 April 2011
Med's Done....
25-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-11
LANDED..........
03-09-11
CharlieD10 said:
What about evidence he is severing his ties to Germany? As a citizen of Canada, he can buy a one-way ticket to go there whenever he likes. Is your current house for sale, or have you given your landlord notice that you will be terminating the lease? Include any evidence of these plans.

Have you made arrangements for financial matters, transferring savings to an account in Canada? Have you given notice at work that you will be leaving? Has he?
Remember, it's not just a case of going to Canada, it's also a case of leaving Germany, so more evidence that you are severing your ties to Germany, and preparing for a life in Canada should also help your case.
CharlieD10,
What a great way to put it! I never thought about the "severing ties" aspect. My Canadian husband is sponsoring me (US citizen). We sent in two legitimate job offers for my husband from family members who own successful businesses and mentioned that he would head up early, before me, too. We also mentioned the cities we were already searching for rentals.

But it really never occurred to me to talk about severing ties. Although we didn't have any "hard evidence" (documents), we could have mentioned that he's already notified work, that he has closed his checking account, that we've been getting our home ready to put on the market and got our real estate broker engaged, etc.

I hope they feel we proved our plans...but if they do ask for more, I'll now know what to send in. (Actually, we now have a one-way ticket for my husband to Canada this August). Hooray! It's getting closer!

Thanks for the ideas!

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Boomerang11 - That was something my late boss taught me. It's actually an auditing technique, LOL. He said, if you can't prove conclusively that someone has, for example, embezzled cash, show why the cash could not have been used for something else.

Applied to a situation where you need to prove you are going somewhere and finding it difficult to do so, I figured you could also show why you can't stay where you are.

hopetoland

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2011
hi,

just sent the evidence of relocation to canada to berlin. hope everything goes good, but have such a bad feeling. i´ve send letters from family, notarization from selling the house and the amount that we will get and we are gonna go to use for buying a house in canada. flight tickets, quitting school and job also contract with moving company.

do you think this is enough, and if not what will happen???

Do we have to send more, we don´t have more.

it friday the 13th, hope this is not bad luck :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

SmoothiesQueen

Jun 18, 2010
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 24th 2011
Well my husband and I are relocating in our situation. I sent letters of support from family and friends saying not only did the approve of the marriage but offered different means of help. Two of my brothers apprentice people in trades, so they offered to apprentice my husband if he wants. My husband has a job to go to so he sent letters from the company lawyer showing he had been hired to start upon arrival, he also had another company that wants to hire him and we sent their job offer. He sent his job acceptance letter and job details.We already have a vehicle so we sent details of that, we are staying with my parents while we search for a home to move into, I sent pictures of the rooms as well as a notorized letter from my parents stating the manner in which they were helping and assisting including lodging details they've provided for us. I also being the Canadian, work overseas for a Canadian company. They sent me a transfer letter showing I was being transferred by to the Canadian branch as soon as the papers were approved, and also a job description letter showing the job and salary I was returning to. These were all official documents from my company, notorized with the company seal and by the company lawyer. So no way they can confuse the documents or have any doubt to them being legit!

I have a friend who works in one area of immigration...not one related to approving papers...but one focusing on immigrants after they arrive in Canada. She sent a letter stating our personal friendship, and that she was willing to help my husband settle in, in any way we needed and was prepared to help him understand the resourced available for new arriving immigrants and so on.

I sent details I believe regarding relocation plans for my daughter...like school and stuff.

The way I see it...send anything and everything you have that shows anything regarding your move to Canada. Even small things help!

I don't understand how people are buying tickets when you don't know when your papers will be approved though???

hopetoland

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2011
we bought the tickets because i can go as a tourist and i don´t need a visa and my husband is canadian and he can go whenever he wants.
i have a flight back ticket, the process takes about 13 months if you apply from germany. so in this time i can travel as much as i want.

yeah its a risk to buy tickets in advance, but in our case it´s not risky

have a good day

hopetoland

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2011
hi,

we sent the additionals that they asked for. but i think i did a mistake by writing the wrong file number.

its so confusing there are 3 numbers the uci...., f........ and b........

they said to write in every correspondence the application file number, makes sense.

i put the f number and i think thats not right, should i send them a e-mail with the b number???

thank you