Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
hello!
ma'am shelly will request your documents iF needed.
Today i got an email requesting me to submit my TOR and diploma
We have not experienced that before (April 2016 kame ang apply, May ung skype). Siguro nagiba na sila ng process.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Does anyone know if Shelly or someone from Morden immigration coordinators will be interviewed by MPNP since they are going to be our sponsor?

alejo82

Jun 1, 2017
hi everybody

I was scheduled yesterday and my skype interview went well , hoping and praying that I will be invited for EV
Hello!
I have a question, when did you send your application?
After sending the application how long it took to answer something?
I applied a couple of weeks ago and I still do not receive any response =(

Danittoo

May 27, 2017
Hello
We just made sure that we will meet the requirements.

IELTS
Occupation---- please check morden immigration website as to what job/occupation they need.
Hello Ella,

We are trying to put in our application. Do you have anyone in Manitoba that must Nominate you? If you have a relative or friend in Manitoba will it affect your chance of being invited. So since last year that you applied have you finally settled in Morden now if yes how is the place. Thanks

Danittoo

May 27, 2017
Hello Ella,

I am trying to apply. I want to ask, Do you need someone in Nominate you? Do you think if one has a contact in Manitoba that can nominate you would be an advantage to the immigration to Morden. If you have finally immigrate, kindly share your experience of the place. Thanks

Danittoo

May 27, 2017
Eligibility

In order to qualify you MUST:

- Be between the ages of 21 and 45
- Have no other connection to other parts of Canada (i.e. through friends, relatives or previous employment or education)
- Have completed a post-secondary education or training program of at least one year duration, for which you received a diploma, certificate, or degree
- At least two years of full-time work experience in the past five years
- A General IELTS test with a minimum score of 5 in EACH band
- Have the genuine intention and ability to economically establish and settle in Morden
- Have settlement funds as required by MPNP ($10,000 for the Principal Applicant and $2,000 for each dependent). This is in addition to any funds needed for exploratory visits expenses.
- Fall within one of our targeted occupations

Targeted Occupations - Morden's Top In-Demand Jobs

Due to high numbers of applicants, preference for selection will be given to applicants who:
- Have experience in manufacturing (specifically entry level manufacturing),
- cabinetmakers,
- factory sewing machine operators
- heavy vehicle mechanic

These target occupations are subject to change – continue to check this site
for changes.

In addition to having recent work experience in one of the above target occupations, it is also important that the applicant:
- Have experience in living in a rural area, with the ability to adapt to culture and climate
- Show genuine intention in living and working in Morden, with no previous connections with other parts of Canada

source: http://www.mordenimmigration.com/#!mpnp-sw-eligibility/c1qba
Hello Sir,

If I have a relative in Manitoba and I have applied to immigrate Manitoba through the MPNP scheme for SW will I still be eligible to apply and get a positive feedback for Morden Immigration? When they say one does not have to be connected to other part of Canada, does it include Manitoba bcos I am wondering wether my connection will be a plus. Pls reply.

Vampmora

Jan 25, 2016
Did you get any further news from morden? How about skype interview?
Hi , finally i did the skype interview :) all thing went well and was so friendly, now we are waiting to see the result :) Shelly said about 2 weeks or maybe more so wish me luck and pray 4 me.
and hope all of us make our dream true :);)any news im gonna tell u .

a17876

Feb 16, 2017
Hi , finally i did the skype interview :) all thing went well and was so friendly, now we are waiting to see the result :) Shelly said about 2 weeks or maybe more so wish me luck and pray 4 me.
Great news!!
I got reply from Shelly, she said my file is in progress and will give me result in 2 weeks. Hope we can make our dream come true and see you at Morden! Keep you updated, too.:)

a17876

Feb 16, 2017
Hi! I got the invitation for ev! How about you?

Reactions: Vampmora

Danittoo

May 27, 2017
Congratulations!!!
Which country are you from? What is your advice regarding the whole application process for those of us who have submitted application. I submitted last week and I got an instant reply that my application will be replied with 2 months. So am hoping to be contacted for the 2nd stage.

a17876

Feb 16, 2017
Congratulations!!!
Which country are you from? What is your advice regarding the whole application process for those of us who have submitted application. I submitted last week and I got an instant reply that my application will be replied with 2 months. So am hoping to be contacted for the 2nd stage.
From Korea. Advice.. I don't know well, too. I just put many efforts to write application, spent 2 months. I submitted the application middle of April. Hope that you hear good news from morden, too.!

a17876

Feb 16, 2017
Hi :) congratulations :) so happy for you :), i got it too :) and hope all the rest be better.
i hope i can do it before the new year, so how about you? what's ur plans ?
Wow! Happy for you! I will go there before winter. (Winter will be too cold to travel!) Can I ask where you are from?