+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

PushNZ

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
I got job offer and Morden support waiting for mpnp approval for last 2 weeks. I know someone here who got invitation last year sep and still waiting for mpnp Skype interview. There are no evs these days. That’s all , if you have a job offer that may help but don’t know much. Thanks

PushNZ

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Pleas
Please give me ur number to contact you on whatsapp
Sorry mate I don’t have what’s app. I think it’s better to drop your queries here for better explanation from experts, people who have already gone through the process. Any question or query is welcomed here.
thanks

Mangoubi

Aug 19, 2021
Sorry mate I don’t have what’s app. I think it’s better to drop your queries here for better explanation from experts, people who have already gone through the process. Any question or query is welcomed here.
thanks
[/QUOTE
thanks
Pleas
Please give me ur number to contact you on whatsapp
you said you got the ITA , did you received one letter or more than one ?

Mangoubi

Aug 19, 2021
thanks
You said you received ITA , did you received one letter or two , i mean which one you will submit as a proof that you hold ITA

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hello , i do apologize for my disturbance , were at which stage of the immigration process to morden you were asked to show your fund proofs ?
I can't remember sorry, I think I had to prove it several times.

Mangoubi

Aug 19, 2021
You
I can't remember sorry, I think I had to prove it several times.
you told me earlier that you got your PR through express entry , i want to do so but my IELTS tes is juat CLB 6 overall , is it possible to do so with this band ?