+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EVERYTHING ABOUT MORDEN 2016

saskgirl2020

Sep 22, 2020
Guys,
I got the following reply

Thank you for your interest in immigrating to Morden through our community’s Immigration Initiative. Your application was reviewed and compared to others who have also applied during the time period ending November 1, 2020. Please note that we receive a very large number of qualified applications, and only approximately 5% of the applicants can be selected for further processing. We choose applications that will be the best fit for our employers based on their current needs.

Unfortunately, your application was not chosen for further processing in Morden’s Immigration Initiative. Please wait at least 6 months before reapplication to our program.

There are other ways you may research of immigrating to Canada including the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (another stream), temporary foreign worker programs, and the Citizenship and Immigration Federal programs.

We hope that one of these other methods will be successful for you.
Sorry to hear this ):
What is your NOC? if you don't mind sharing thanks,

Avneetaman

Sep 25, 2020
All the best to you.
All the best to you.
Can you share interview questions please.
Thanks
Hey
Thank you:) i have applied under cook Noc
  1. introduce yourself,as i was sitting with my spouse so she asked him to introduce himself
  2. What I do for work,
  3. How much experience I have,
  4. Why I am interested in moving to Morden,
  5. If I was invited for an exploratory visit what would I do with my time in Morden.
  6. How would you explore Morden (e.g. rental vehicle)
  7. Do you have any experience of living in a rural area.
  8. Do you have any relatives elsewhere in Canada,
  9. Have you visited Canada before.
  10. I have a spouse and she asked some questions to my spouse as well about his (painter) and work experience
  11. How did I hear about morden

Reactions: saskgirl2020

saskgirl2020

Sep 22, 2020
Hey
  1. introduce yourself,as i was sitting with my spouse so she asked him to introduce himself
  2. What I do for work,
  5. If I was invited for an exploratory visit what would I do with my time in Morden.
  10. I have a spouse and she asked some questions to my spouse as well about his (painter) and work experience
Thanks very informative.

Reactions: Avneetaman

Avneetaman

Sep 25, 2020
Hey
  2. What I do for work,
She'll only ask you about what you have mentioned in your application moreover it was a friendly interview I didn't feel nervous at all.
As we have lived in Australia for more than five years so she asked about the place where we have lived(as it was a rural area too)eg population, job etc, because we mentioned this in our application so she asked for such information.
Be honest with your answers and our interview lasted for around 14 minutes

Reactions: saskgirl2020

pingping727

May 25, 2020
Hong Kong
She'll only ask you about what you have mentioned in your application moreover it was a friendly interview I didn't feel nervous at all.
As we have lived in Australia for more than five years so she asked about the place where we have lived(as it was a rural area too)eg population, job etc, because we mentioned this in our application so she asked for such information.
Be honest with your answers and our interview lasted for around 14 minutes
Would you mind to share how many years of work experience as a cook? I also apply as chef (noc 6321) but I only got 2 years experience. I am quite worried since they got lots of applications, not sure if they still looking for chefs...

Avneetaman

Sep 25, 2020
Would you mind to share how many years of work experience as a cook? I also apply as chef (noc 6321) but I only got 2 years experience. I am quite worried since they got lots of applications, not sure if they still looking for chefs...
I have also two years of experience as a cook.

Last edited:

Avneetaman

Sep 25, 2020
thanks for replying
how did u choose when submitting express entry profile? i read that chef need license.
Sorry:( I don't have any information about that. There are so many others in this forum who have applied for EE they might be able to reply it.

HilarionR

Dec 2, 2020
Good day, Kabayans.

may chance po ba ang NOC 2251? Just submitted last week and sabi on or before Jan15, 2021 i will be contacted. Thank you.

also, ano po cases sa mga Pinoys na na-reject? Salamat po.

Last edited:

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
Hello everyone, I am also considering this Morden immigration program and have some doubts. If someone had SINP profile, but never got ITA, and profile expired, shall I write YES or NO on that question about did you apply to other programs etc?
Also how i go about “do you have friends/friends of a friends in canada? I knew some people who eventually moved there but they were never my friends, nor we are in any sort of contact (except Facebook friends) nor I would, if i move there, contact those people.
Thanks