+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Evaluational credential assessment for QSWP? Really need help!

Kevin.18

Feb 28, 2017
Dear Quebec applicants,

I've recently learnt how to apply for QSWP and I felt confuse about these things. May you guys leave your valuable time for answering me.

1. Do I need to evaluate my Bachelor certificate and academic transcript by WES?

2. Are these papers above enough? Any paper more?

3. I calculated and I found that I've got 57 points ( family applicant), is there any risk for my case in order to get CSQ?

Thanks a lot for your answers and I wish that you guys will receive good news for your applications. ;D

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Kevin.18 said:
Dear Quebec applicants,

I've recently learnt how to apply for QSWP and I felt confuse about these things. May you guys leave your valuable time for answering me.

1. Do I need to evaluate my Bachelor certificate and academic transcript by WES?
For QSWP , you don't need WES but your Bachelor should be from list provided by MIDI to get points.

2. Are these papers above enough? Any paper more?
You need to translate (by certified translator) your Degree and Transcripts in English/French if they are in other language .

3. I calculated and I found that I've got 57 points ( family applicant), is there any risk for my case in order to get CSQ?
If you suffice minimum point requirements then i dont think there will be any risk/issue

Thanks a lot for your answers and I wish that you guys will receive good news for your applications. ;D

Kevin.18

Feb 28, 2017
Have a good day with good news.

Does anyone have a answer to my querries.

I'm really appreciate your help.

gizmology3

Jan 31, 2017
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
03/09/2016
Kevin.18 said:
Have a good day with good news.

Does anyone have a answer to my querries.

I'm really appreciate your help.
Hey man i don't know much about a family application, but i had translated my transcripts only in english or french and legaly stamped the document to be recognized abroad form the ministry of education in the city of issuance and also the foreign ministry.

hope i was of help

Kevin.18

Feb 28, 2017
Hi Poisonapple and Gizmology 3,

Thanks for your answers that open up my mind.

I still have questions to ask about my Area of Training.

I majored in Navigation falcuty in a Marine University, but I have over 5 years working as a surveyor in vessel, construction facility and transportation as well.

My question is that:

- Can I apply my Area of Training as Civil construction and transportation engineer instead of Navigation?

- Do I need reference letters to explain why I apply that area of training?

Thanks a lot for your answers. Have a good day with good news.