+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke office further assessment file transfer

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Depends on individual man
Mine was transferred for further assessment two yesrs ago and still no word from them
Stay positive its a long journey

Feb 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Depends on individual man
Mine was transferred for further assessment two yesrs ago and still no word from them
Stay positive its a long journey
Oh god, please tell me my application won’t take so long. I have received two refusals for pgwp then i sent reconsideration request then it was reopened and transferred to Etobicoke for further processing since march 3rd 2023. I also have one visitor record application in process due to being out of status i had filed with explaination so i dont get in trouble for being in country without informing. Feb 7th 2023 when I received my second refusal I panicked and started talking to people regaining this, everyone said to leave the country since you have no status then i informed my member of parliament who said the same thing. But then on 3rd march I received email regarding application transferred. I am just waiting on that now. I really hope it wont take 2 years. My situation is complicated but it shouldn’t take that long. Please let me know your thoughts.

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Oh god, please tell me my application won’t take so long. I have received two refusals for pgwp then i sent reconsideration request then it was reopened and transferred to Etobicoke for further processing since march 3rd 2023. I also have one visitor record application in process due to being out of status i had filed with explaination so i dont get in trouble for being in country without informing. Feb 7th 2023 when I received my second refusal I panicked and started talking to people regaining this, everyone said to leave the country since you have no status then i informed my member of parliament who said the same thing. But then on 3rd march I received email regarding application transferred. I am just waiting on that now. I really hope it wont take 2 years. My situation is complicated but it shouldn’t take that long. Please let me know your thoughts.
Unfortunately, Etobicoke office often means an additional 18-24 months beyond the typical application timeline. It is the office that handles applications that have been flagged for a closer look.

Feb 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Unfortunately, Etobicoke office often means an additional 18-24 months beyond the typical application timeline. It is the office that handles applications that have been flagged for a closer look.
So i can just stay in the country but not work ? How will i survive that long?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Wait, are you being sponsored by your spouse? This discussion is for family sponsorship transferred to Etobicoke.
You mentioned PGWP??

simranmrit

Jun 7, 2023
hello
I applied for my inland spousal application . I applied on March 25,2023. sponsor's approval got completed on June 6,2023. Today on June 7,2023 i got email stating that my application is being transferred to Etobicoke office. Any ideas what's gonna happen Next. Am very stressed. please help
thank you

skamboj7999

May 21, 2023
Hi simran

I am in the same pool. Got Sa on June 8th 2023 and got a letter on 9th June, 2023 saying that file transferred to etobicoke. Do you receive any update yet?

Castrotroy80

Apr 23, 2023
Good day I called ircc on Friday the agent I spoke with told me my sponsorship application file has been transferred to Windsor processing center from Etobicoke. Can somebody please advise on what that means I’m a bit confused. It was transferred from Mississauga to Etobicoke now they said been transferred to Windsor processing center

Mussawar586

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Good day I called ircc on Friday the agent I spoke with told me my sponsorship application file has been transferred to Windsor processing center from Etobicoke. Can somebody please advise on what that means I’m a bit confused. It was transferred from Mississauga to Etobicoke now they said been transferred to Windsor processing center
Its same happened with me as well