+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke office further assessment file transfer

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
hi i want to know about Etobicoke file transfer for further assessment my enquiry is about my brother case kindly share your experiences his case has been transfer in November and nothing so far he is october 2017 inland applicant common law

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
When an application is transferred to the Etobicoke office, this typically means IRCC has some concerns about the application / relationship and a closer review of the application is required. This also means that the application is no longer routine. Your brother should be expecting longer processing times and the possibility of a relationship interview. He should prepare by collecting additional evidence to demonstrate that his relationship is genuine and ongoing.

Reactions: Calm2019

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
When an application is transferred to the Etobicoke office, this typically means IRCC has some concerns about the application / relationship and a closer review of the application is required. This also means that the application is no longer routine. Your brother should be expecting longer processing times and the possibility of a relationship interview. He should prepare by collecting additional evidence to demonstrate that his relationship is genuine and ongoing.
thanks for the reply yeah he has been living with his common law partner for long time and he has all the documents and proofs but the thing is they are saying we dont need anything yet if we need we will ask and we cant tell the timeline we are processing may applicants yet those case has been transferred here in may

Twinks12

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Interview went on well.i passed eligibilty and they requested for extra documents for my daughter back home.am still waiting have submitef the doc though.

Sing rajgobal

Feb 26, 2018
kindly join this topic those file has been transferred to Etobicoke for further assessment
Yes, brother, And I have received GCMS And they Transfer file was in Edmonton February 13 And after that they have my applications Transfer to another immigration office on February 20th Etobicoke ircc for review decision I have just seen this in GCMS that they have transferred my application Etobicoke And so far I have not received any reply from immigration And my medical too has expired now And the application has taken a lot of time One Year Next Month
۔application submit 2018-may
۔aor received 2018 -aug
۔background still processing
۔eligibility still reviewing

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
it
Yes, brother, And I have received GCMS And they Transfer file was in Edmonton February 13 And after that they have my applications Transfer to another immigration office on February 20th Etobicoke ircc for review decision I have just seen this in GCMS that they have transferred my application Etobicoke And so far I have not received any reply from immigration And my medical too has expired now And the application has taken a lot of time One Year Next Month
۔application submit 2018-may
۔aor received 2018 -aug
۔background still processing
۔eligibility still reviewing
its been 7 months i am waiting in Etobicoke

TrangVu

Jan 18, 2019
Any Etobicoke further Assessment update ?
Hey, I just receive my GCMS note and in the last note it said:
A file transfer is necessary. File will be transferred to CIC.
Final case decision: File transfer required.

So what happen? I’ll just wait now?
I passed the eligibility. Is there anyone can help me to read the note?

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hey, I just receive my GCMS note and in the last note it said:
A file transfer is necessary. File will be transferred to CIC.
Final case decision: File transfer required.

So what happen? I’ll just wait now?
I passed the eligibility. Is there anyone can help me to read the note?
timeline?

sharma91

Nov 25, 2019
For me its 26 months now, i am only waiting for the passport request for bot me and my wife, medical has been passed, eligibility has been passed, they do not need any extra docs., do not need an interview, and file in in process status and when i call immi. They said that its on the stage where they do background and criminal check, any ideas what time they take , just to tell you that after my wife’s medical its already been 9 months !! Please reply if anyone is in same situation.

I just send a post, that my file transferd to local office, i called immi. And they said it is in etobecoke, and It is on the step where they check and verify the criminal history, i applied my pr under pnp in january 2018, got my medical may 2018 , got married july 2018 , notified immigration right away, and applied my wife or added my wife to my current application on september 2018 , my file got transferred to etobecoke in feb 2019 , she got he medical request on may 2019, she came here on visitor visa on june 2019, since then i am waiting , the status comes that it is in process, and they r doing background check, can someone please tell me how long they will take from here, please !!!

spectatorXXII

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Canada
For me its 26 months now, i am only waiting for the passport request for bot me and my wife, medical has been passed, eligibility has been passed, they do not need any extra docs., do not need an interview, and file in in process status and when i call immi. They said that its on the stage where they do background and criminal check, any ideas what time they take , just to tell you that after my wife’s medical its already been 9 months !! Please reply if anyone is in same situation.

I just send a post, that my file transferd to local office, i called immi. And they said it is in etobecoke, and It is on the step where they check and verify the criminal history, i applied my pr under pnp in january 2018, got my medical may 2018 , got married july 2018 , notified immigration right away, and applied my wife or added my wife to my current application on september 2018 , my file got transferred to etobecoke in feb 2019 , she got he medical request on may 2019, she came here on visitor visa on june 2019, since then i am waiting , the status comes that it is in process, and they r doing background check, can someone please tell me how long they will take from here, please !!!
Hi how long you file has been transferred ?
Did you hear from Etobicoke ?