+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Line-Up

ajaxdude

Apr 28, 2016
Hi All,

I have my landing interview tomorrow under spousal sponsorship at Etobicoke. Any idea how much time we have to spend at the office? The lineup?

We would like to be early even before the office opens but it is freezing to wait outside.. LOL

Thank you.

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Hi All,

I have my landing interview tomorrow under spousal sponsorship at Etobicoke. Any idea how much time we have to spend at the office? The lineup?

We would like to be early even before the office opens but it is freezing to wait outside.. LOL

Thank you.
If you have an appointment time you do not need to wait or line up. You just show up in time for your appointment and the process is very brief (15-30 minutes)

ajaxdude

Apr 28, 2016
Thank you KBH for the info. But for a more detailed experience at Etobicoke office.

Our appointment today, Dec 8 was at 730am. We got there 720am and the lineup was so long that it reached the end of the hallway. There were people inside the office already so i assume they were there as early as 700am. The number of people was comparable to Drive Test Office where people are cramped at the waiting area.

At 735 the guard let us all in and we had to fall in line again to get our number. So the earlier you get there, the earlier your number (just like Drive Test office). The first number to be called was D250 and we were D278. We were called 940am so the wait time was 2 hours.

At the counter, we were only asked if my spouse and dependent left Canada since they arrived and if our mailing address has not changed. It was a 10-15 minute chit chat and we were congratulated by the officer. We said our goodbyes and greeted Merry Christmas.

Reactions: Will_PA