+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing interview timeline.

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
They will contact u in 4-5 weeks. U got ur DM on March 5th. So u can expect to get the email on 27-28 March. And ur landing interview will be scheduled for 5th or 6th April...
Hey yes you can email etobicoke there is no problem with that but since you got the dm on march 5 th you are likely to be scheduled for interview april 1st week it usually takes 4-5 weeks
Thank you so much. Really appreciated it. I will definitely sent them an email regarding my schedule status as i need to ask off at my work thanks again

Reactions: samydude65

samydude65

Nov 29, 2017
Toronto
Category........
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
Med's Request
06-09-2018
Interview........
12-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-03-2019
Thank you so much. Really appreciated it. I will definitely sent them an email regarding my schedule status as i need to ask off at my work thanks again
Usually they will send u an email on ur landing interview before 6-7 days prior to ur scheduled interview date. I too sent an email but I don't think it really helps. Nevertheless there is no harm emailing them. Take care and be patient...u r near of being a PR of Canada...Cheers

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi!
I am november 2017 applicant received my dm on 11th march when would i expect my interview from vancouver office what is trend of vancover office is it way slower than etibicoke ?

wilsonballer

Mar 1, 2019
Hey yes you can email etobicoke there is no problem with that but since you got the dm on march 5 th you are likely to be scheduled for interview april 1st week it usually takes 4-5 weeks
Hi saharali2909,
Seems everybody is talking about DM, do you guys receive an email indicating that "Decision Made"?
I applied through Express Entry, and got to know that my case was approved on March 1st. But I did not receive anything since then. I am in Toronto, and I think I should expect the landing interview email, right?
Based on the information in this thread, my interview should probably be scheduled around 1st April in Etobicoke office? (The approval date has the same meaning to DM date you guys are talking about, right?)

I appreciate that you can clarify these confuses...

Thanks,
Wilsonballer

Al_sen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
All,
Inland applicant under spouse sponsorship 12 Feb 2018
DM showed in my ECAS last Friday and i received a DM yesterday said that Etobicoke office will contact me shortly to arrange and appointment for my landing date and decision will be made same day , so any estimate time for the date because I receive a lot of email from them say shortly and they took Forever and like you see I passed my 12 month expected .
So guys what do you think any help lol and I saw even you can send Etobicoke office email it that works?

samydude65

Nov 29, 2017
Toronto
Category........
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
Med's Request
06-09-2018
Interview........
12-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-03-2019
All,
Inland applicant under spouse sponsorship 12 Feb 2018
DM showed in my ECAS last Friday and i received a DM yesterday said that Etobicoke office will contact me shortly to arrange and appointment for my landing date and decision will be made same day , so any estimate time for the date because I receive a lot of email from them say shortly and they took Forever and like you see I passed my 12 month expected .
So guys what do you think any help lol and I saw even you can send Etobicoke office email it that works?
U will receive ur landing interview within a month...or even less depending on the volume of applicants...but everyone gets it within a month...some get it within a couple of weeks and some within a month like i got it exactly in a month...Congrats on ur success and all the best for ur landing interview...chill they will ask u a few silly questions...i finished my landing in 10 mins...Cheers

Reactions: Al_sen

Al_sen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
U will receive ur landing interview within a month...or even less depending on the volume of applicants...but everyone gets it within a month...some get it within a couple of weeks and some within a month like i got it exactly in a month...Congrats on ur success and all the best for ur landing interview...chill they will ask u a few silly questions...i finished my landing in 10 mins...Cheers
Thank you so much will be long days now for me lol

Shinato

Jun 26, 2018
Hello everyone
I'm a landed immigrant under protected person since December 2018. In my application I included my son who was born in March 18 2017 in my home country. story short I received a letter from cic telling me the form to fill and send to VISA office Dakar Sénégal. I filled everything and sent it. This is my question
1- How long is it gonna take to process his case for him to get passport request ?
2- is medical and police will be required knowing he's turning 2 yo in few days?
3 - someone told me a DNA test will be required. True or false?
I came to Canada in 2016 August and he was born in March 2017
My concern isn't about if he's my son or not but him to come to Canada asap. He's with my mom and sisters and there's no male figure he can get attached to. I know the feeling of having your dad by your side

Al_sen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Hello everyone
Just got email from Etobicoke office for an interview next weekend
Anyone provide me any further information or any scenarios can happen for the interview
Thank you

Vhan18

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Hi Guys,
I had me landing interview this morning and everything went on smoothly
DM: November 06 2018
Landing : January 16 2019

Note: I didn't receive landing interview email. my advise is if you don't receive an email about your landing interview schedule for 4 weeks, you need to call CIC.
CIC lady told my that my 1st interview date was for December 4th and then it is scheduled from January 16(even for this date, no email has been sent)

wish you all the best
Hi .so did you call CIC and they told you about interview date?
Though you didnot received any email for invitation, how did you manage to go at the time and didnt they ask about invitation email print

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hello I got DM at ECAS both sides April 26 but I didn’t get any kind of DM letter.
I email Etobicoke Landing office yesterday night, does anyone knows, how long it takes to have a answer from them ?
Thanks

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Hello I got DM at ECAS both sides April 26 but I didn’t get any kind of DM letter.
I email Etobicoke Landing office yesterday night, does anyone knows, how long it takes to have a answer from them ?
Thanks
Usually within a few days or even faster.